今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 12月24日
2022年12月24日 星期六 农历腊月初二
Saturday, December 24, 2022, the second day of the twelfth lunar month
1. The 2023 railway spring festival starts on January 7 and ends on February 15. train tickets for the spring festival are on sale today.
2. National Railway Group: Cancel the restriction that student discount tickets are limited to winter and summer vacations, and can be purchased 4 times at any time in a school year.
3. National Medical Insurance Bureau: Comprehensive investigation and cancellation of unreasonable restrictions on medical insurance.
4. Health and Health Commission: Tertiary general hospitals shall not treat patients on the grounds that they are not within the designated area.
5. The State Council urgently dispatched 500000 boxes of Lianhua Qingwen to Yunnan to 1 million human antigens.
6. Beijing: 20000 new primary and secondary school degrees and 6000 nursery places will be added next year.
7. Shenzhen: Nanshan District will issue 0.2 billion consumption vouchers, covering automobiles, household appliances, catering and other fields.
8. The Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges will continue to waive listing fees for listed companies next year, with an overall reduction of more than 0.8 billion yuan.
9, Xinjiang oil and gas equivalent exceeded 17 million tons for the first time, the highest in history. Public Number: 365 Information Briefing
10. Report: The life expectancy of urban residents in China is 82.1 years, 3.9 years higher than the national average life expectancy.
11. The joke community “Encyclopedia of Things”, which has been in operation for 17 years, issued a notice of suspension of service and will close its service on December 29.
12. Research: About 65% of Antarctic native species may disappear by the end of this century.
13. Japan’s cabinet approved the draft defense budget for fiscal year 2023, up a record 26.3 percent.
14. The final report on the riots in the United States was released, and the special committee recommended banning Trump from serving as president.
15. Russia: The supply of oil and petroleum products to countries that comply with the price caps set by Western countries will be prohibited.
[Wei Yu] Everyone has the most difficult year in his life, which will make his life beautiful and vast.