日本内阁周五（23日）表示，明年将把国防开支增加1/4以上，其中包括斥资16 亿美元用于购买美国制造的“战斧”巡航导弹，这将成为日本自第二次世界大战以来最大规模军事建设的一部分。针对日本频繁放风渲染增加国防预算问题，中方此前已表明，日方应当认真反省侵略历史，尊重亚洲邻国的安全关切，在军事安2021年9月6日，一艘海警船在独岛（日本称竹岛）附近巡逻。 海外网 资料图
December 24, the second day of the twelfth lunar month, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Train tickets for the first day of the 2023 Spring Festival will be on sale today. New Year’s Eve tickets can be bought on January 7. The 2023 Railway Spring Festival will start on January 7 and end on February 15 for a total of 40 days;
2. National Railway Group: The restriction on the purchase of student discount tickets will be canceled and can be purchased 4 times at any time in a school year;
3. Two departments: before the end of March next year, the information on online stock market blackmouths and illegal stock recommendation will be basically disposed;
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Take anti-sanctions measures against Yu Maochun and Todd Stein to freeze all kinds of property. previously, the united states imposed illegal sanctions on two chinese officials;
5. Qingdao: At present, it is in the stage of rapid transmission before the peak, with a daily increase of 490000-530000 infections, which will increase by 10% tomorrow and the day after tomorrow;
6. Shanghai: The positive infected person has been treated at home for 7 days and can return to work without nucleic acid testing if the conditions are met. Shanghai Disney: Starting from June 23 next year, the price of four kinds of tickets will rise by 30-60 yuan;
7. Kunming: Free nucleic acid testing will no longer be provided from 2023; State Council: Urgently transport 1 million antigens to Yunnan;
8. A suicide bombing occurred in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, on the 23rd. Pakistani media: at least 4 deaths and 8 injuries, including the attackers, were caused. Bata claimed responsibility for the incident;
9. Foreign media: Winter storms continue to rage in the United States, with more than 900000 users losing power, many states entering a state of emergency and nearly 5,000 flights canceled. Research: About 65% of Antarctic native species may disappear by the end of this century;
10. U.S. media: The final report of the investigation into the riots on Capitol Hill was released. The report accused Trump of participating in “multi-party conspiracy” and accused of “subverting democracy”. The Special Committee recommended banning Trump from serving as president again;
11. Foreign media: Japan’s cabinet approved the draft defense budget for fiscal year 2023, reaching a record US $51 billion; South Korea held a military exercise on the disputed islands of South Korea and Japan on the 22nd. Officials: The purpose is to repel foreign military infiltration. Japan: Extremely regrettable;
Japan’s cabinet said on Friday (23) that it would increase defense spending by more than 1/4 next year, including $1.6 billion for the purchase of U. S.-made Tomahawk cruise missiles, which will be part of Japan’s largest military buildup since World War II. In response to Japan’s frequent exaggeration of increasing its defense budget, China has previously stated that Japan should seriously reflect on its history of aggression and respect the security concerns of its Asian neighbors. On September 6, 2021, a coast guard ship patrolled Dokdo (called Takeshima in Japan). Overseas Network Data Map
12. French media: A shooting incident occurred in the center of Paris on the 23rd, causing 2 deaths and 4 injuries. A gunman in his 60 s was arrested. The motive of the gunman is still unclear;
A Chinese police source told the media that a shooting incident occurred in the center of Paris at noon on the 2 3rd, causing several injuries and a man was arrested. According to the report, a shopkeeper near the site of the incident told reporters that she heard seven to eight gunshots. She described her state at the time and said, “It was very panic. We locked ourselves indoors.”
13. Putin: Banning Gazprom from doing business with some “unfriendly countries”; G7: Promise to Provide US $32 billion to Ukraine in 2023; Russia: Allow life imprisonment for those who finance sabotage activities;
14. Belarus is in a state of combat readiness: if you want peace, you must be prepared for war. The elite Russian troops have gone to Belarus;
15, foreign media: the United States said the DPRK sold weapons to the Russian Wagner mercenary group, the DPRK denied;
Russian media reported that John Kirby, strategic communication coordinator of the US National Security Council, claimed that North Korea may be delivering missiles and other ammunition to Russia, which are specially tailored for Russian private military companies. The United States is convinced that North Korea also plans to continue to deliver more military equipment to Russia. Wagner employs more than 50000 people and consumes $0.1 billion a month in fighting in Ukraine.
[Weiyu] It is not easy to think of anything, but finding the right direction, even if you walk slowly, is also growing.