December 23, the first day of the twelfth lunar month, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The WTO ruled that the United States violated the origin marking of Hong Kong goods. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: urges the United States to respect the WTO ruling on Hong Kong and correct the wrong practices;
According to reports, the United States announced new regulations on August 11, 2020, requiring Hong Kong-made goods to be changed from “Hong Kong” to “China” when they are exported to the United States “. Since the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region enjoys the status of a separate customs territory under “one country, two systems” and is a member of the WTO, under the current international trade rules, the origin of goods produced in Hong Kong and exported to the United States is marked as “Hong Kong”.
2. Nanjing: If you buy a house within one year, you can get a tax refund. The down payment ratio for the second home is reduced to 40%. Families with household registration in this city over 60 years old can buy an additional house. Foreigners do not need social security and personal tax to buy a house;
3. Changsha: Send free health packages to citizens with positive nucleic acid or antigen, including 9 antipyretic drugs and 2 antigen detection reagents, and make an appointment in “My Changsha” APP. Ningbo: Each person is limited to purchase one box of antipyretic drugs with ID card, and advocates retail sales in pharmacies;
4. Tianjin Xiqing Public Security Bureau: On the morning of the 21st, at the intersection of Xiangyi Road and Hengda Road in Xiqing District, a passenger car collided with a cement tanker, causing 3 deaths. Preliminary investigation showed that the driver of the passenger car was drunk driving;
5. Chongqing: The Dog Raising Regulations will come into effect in June next year. The source of dogs will be traced through chips or biotechnology. The maximum fine for dogs wounding is 3000 yuan;
6. Zhejiang: For enterprises that stay in work during the Spring Festival, subsidies shall be granted to employees from other provinces at least 500 yuan per person;
7. Taiwan media: the “mini three links” will resume in stages. The first wave of opening will give priority to the people in Jinma area and will be open from January 7 to February 6 next year;
8. FIFA year-end ranking: Brazil still ranks first! Argentina came second, France third, and the national football team dropped one to 80; the World Cup Swimming Federation officially announced that men’s synchronized swimmers were allowed to participate in the Olympics;
The top ten are as follows: 1. Brazil, 2. Argentina, 3. France, 4. Belgium, 5. England, 6. Netherlands, 7. Croatia, 8. Italy, 9. Portugal, 10. Spain came in the 80th place and ranked 11th in the AFC.
9. On the morning of the 21st, a bus carrying students in India fell off a cliff, killing at least 7 people and injuring 35;
10, foreign media: the Japanese government decided on the 22nd to extend the 60-year operation of the nuclear reactor; Japanese media: Tokyo, Japan, after 3 months to raise the new crown medical warning to the highest level;
11. The UN Security Council passed the first Myanmar-related resolution in more than 70 years: calling for the release of Aung San Suu Kyi. The resolution was drafted by the United Kingdom. China, Russia and India abstained during the vote, and the remaining 12 countries in the Security Council agreed;
On the same day, the voting site of the Myanmar-related resolution was taken from the UN Security Council website.
12. French regulators imposed a fine of 60 million euros on Microsoft on the 21st for violating French data privacy rules. French regulators have previously fined Google and Facebook 0.15 billion euros and 60 million euros respectively for similar reasons;
13. Korean media: South Korea’s West Sea Police Department seized two Chinese fishing boats on the 22nd on the grounds of so-called illegal fishing and demanded 70 million won (about 383300 yuan) guarantee;
14. Russia: Plans to Increase Freight Volume in Transit Iran-India Transport Corridor to 1 million Tons Next Year; Putin Signed Order: Allowing the Government to Issue Permits to Deal with Companies Sanctioned by Russia;
15. On the 22nd, Russia’s only aircraft carrier Kuznetsov caught fire again during maintenance, and no one was injured. The fire has been extinguished and the warship has not been damaged;
[Weiyu] It is not easy to think of anything, but finding the right direction, even if you walk slowly, is also growing.