December 20, lunar November 27, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The Central Meteorological Observatory issued a low temperature blue warning for 3 consecutive days: the minimum temperature 0 ℃ line will move south to Guizhou, Guangxi, Guangdong and Fujian;
2. Guangzhou: It is expected to reach the peak of the epidemic in January next year and is fully reserving medical resources. It is illegal for friends to resell antigen detection reagents. Zhuhai, Guangdong: ibuprofen and other drugs will be sold at zero and will be limited to 6 tablets within seven days;
3. Beijing: It is strictly forbidden for medical institutions to refuse transportation, diagnosis and rescue, and the queue for fever clinics is controlled within half an hour;
4. Xiaomi started layoffs at the end of the year. Insiders: True, the scale is not so large, and the compensation policy is N +2;
Some netizens reported that Xiaomi recently started a round of layoffs with a compensation plan of N +2.
5. Shanghai Municipal Housing and Construction Committee: From next year, malicious arrears of migrant workers’ wages will be included in the “blacklist”;
6. Musk launched a vote on Twitter on whether he should step down as CEO of Twitter. 57.5% of those who voted in favor. Musk said he would abide by the results of the vote;
On the morning of December 19, Beijing time, elon musk launched a vote on social media on “whether to continue to lead Twitter”, saying that he would abide by the voting results.
7, 18 late at night, the Royal Thai Navy “Sukhothai” ship sank in the Gulf of Thailand, bad weather is the main cause of the sinking of the ship, so far 75 of the 106 people have been rescued, 31 people are still missing;
8. On the evening of the 18th, a shooting incident occurred in an apartment building in Canada, killing 6 gunmen and injuring 1;
This is the apartment building where the shooting took place on December 19 in the Canadian Toronto suburb of Vaughan. Xinhua/Reuters
9. Cholera outbreak in southern Nigeria: at least 20 people died and more than 30 people were hospitalized;
10. The U.S. State Department officially launched the “China Group”, experts: aimed at serving the implementation of U.S. competition goals with China; Foreign media: Trump may be charged with “rebellion” for the Capitol riots “;
11. Japanese media: Japan plans to test rare earths in the waters of Nantori Island in 2024, with the goal of purchasing resources necessary for electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles in China; Foreign media: Japan’s space department admits that research data are falsified;
12. Foreign media: EU natural gas price ceiling agreement reached 180 euros per megawatt hour, far lower than the 275 euros per megawatt hour proposed by the European Commission last month;
After the news was released, natural gas prices fell in response. The European benchmark TTF natural gas futures in the Netherlands are currently down nearly 6% to 108 euros/megawatt hours, slightly lower than the level of the same period last year, but still three times the average level of the previous five years.
13. North Korea announced that it had conducted a major test of reconnaissance satellite development on the 18th and would end preparations for the first military reconnaissance satellite by April 2023;
14. Russian media: The Russian Pacific Fleet and the Chinese Navy will hold joint exercises in the East China Sea from 21 to 27;
15. Foreign media: Putin will release major news at the Ministry of Defense meeting next week; US media: Russia’s elite troops are almost completely wiped out, 70% of their armaments have been destroyed, and the war between Russia and Ukraine has been out of control; Foreign media: Putin visited Belarus again after three years, “Kiev is worried about Russia opening a new front”;
[Wei Yu] If you really can’t surprise anyone, why don’t you be gentle with yourself and the years!