今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 12月20日
2022年12月20日 星期二 农历十一月廿七
Tuesday, December 20, 2022, lunar November 27
1. The Meteorological Observatory issued a low temperature blue warning for 3 consecutive days: the lowest temperature is 0 ℃, moving south to Guangdong and Fujian.
2. Domestic oil prices have “three consecutive drops”: 92 and 95 gasoline have been reduced by 0.38 yuan and 0.4 yuan respectively per liter.
3. Hospitals in many places across the country reported “serious downsizing” of medical care, and some hospitals called on workers with minor diseases to stick to their work.
4. Zhuhai: ibuprofen and other drugs will be dismantled and sold. Nanjing: 2 million antipyretic tablets are put on the market every day, with a limit of 6 tablets per person.
5. Beijing: The hall food and banquet were fully restored, and medical institutions were not allowed to refuse transportation, diagnosis and rescue.
6, Nanning medical institutions to cancel the 48-hour nucleic acid negative certificate.
7, Shanghai Municipal Housing and Construction Commission: from next year, malicious arrears of migrant workers’ wages will be included in the “blacklist”.
8, Gansu: from next year, the outpatient medical expenses will be included in the scope of payment of the employee medical insurance fund, personal accounts can be shared by families.
9. For the first time, Beijing ranked among the top three in the global ranking of international science and technology innovation centers.
10. Musk launched a vote on Twitter that “it is up to netizens to decide whether I should resign as CEO of Twitter” and 57.5% netizens approve of his resignation.
11. EU countries reached an agreement on a cap on natural gas prices: 180 euros per megawatt-hour.
12. The Royal Thai Navy’s “Sukhothai” warship sank, 75 people were rescued, and 31 navies were still missing.
13. North Korea conducts the final phase test of the reconnaissance satellite, which is completely independent and is expected to complete the preparatory work in April next year.
14, France broke out anti-NATO demonstrations, criticized Macron, demanded to withdraw from NATO and stop sanctions against Russia.
15. US media: An elite Russian force was almost wiped out. The force was attacked and ambushed, and 70% of its armaments were destroyed.
[Wei Yu] The world has always needed you to be on your own. You must be excellent and block your leisurely mouth.