December 19, lunar November 26, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Ministry of Transport: Fully resume road passenger transport services and strictly implement the non-inspection of nucleic acid certificates and health codes for passengers;
2, the National Health Commission: the national cumulative report of the new crown vaccine more than 3.456 billion doses;
3. Zhejiang: Nearly 80% of the infected population are young and middle-aged, and the first peak is expected to appear around the middle of next month. The second dose of booster vaccination for more than 700,000 medical personnel will be completed. Experts: It is effective to eat ice cream with sore throat;
4. Beijing: You can apply for guaranteed rental within three years after graduation, and the first batch of non-fresh college students will move in;
5. Wuhu, Anhui: The construction of a convenient fever clinic in the square (square cabin) is being stepped up and will be put into operation in the near future. Shenyang, Liaoning: From the 19th, all medical institutions will cancel the 48-hour nucleic acid negative certificate inspection;
6. Taiwan’s “Nine-in-One” election: The Blue Camp will be re-elected as mayor of Chiayi, and the Chinese Kuomintang will take another seat. Previously postponed for some reason, among the 22 county mayors that have been elected, the Chinese Kuomintang won 14 seats, leading the DPP by 5 seats;
Huang Minhui, a candidate of the Chinese Kuomintang and the current mayor of Chiayi, was successfully re-elected. (The picture is from Taiwan media)
7. US Media: Biden Team Begins Preparations for 2024 Election;
8. Korean media: South Korean prosecutors have continuously summoned senior officials during the Moon Jae-in period. The former president of the National Intelligence Agency and the former secretary of the Blue House have been questioned;
9. Yonhap News Agency: On the 18th, North Korea launched another ballistic missile after a month;
10. On the 17th, a fire broke out in a tunnel in Afghanistan, causing 19 deaths and 32 injuries: a tanker overturned and caught fire, billowing smoke overflowed from the tunnel, and the death toll is expected to rise. On the morning of the 18th, a fire broke out in a Philippine community, killing 10 people;
11. French media: Iran says its uranium enrichment capacity has been raised to a “record level”; EU Reaches Carbon Tariff Agreement: Starting from 2026 and Canceling Free Quota Eight Years Later;
12, Musk 3-day cash-out 25 billion, Tesla’s market value evaporated 5 trillion during the year, analysts: the stock price or fell another 80%;
13. As of the 17th, Bitcoin was temporarily reported at US $17034, the lowest level since December 2020. Since the beginning of this year, the price has fallen by more than 64%, and investors have lost 1359.7 billion blood this year;
14. Russian Meteorological Department: Moscow suffered the strongest snowfall in more than 80 years, with a snow thickness of 38cm. The precipitation in the form of snowfall the previous day reached 1/3 of Moscow’s average precipitation in that month;
15, the U.S. media broke the news that “the U.S. tried to prevent the Ukrainian side from assassinating the Russian chief of staff, although not successful, but it was not killed in the relevant operations”, the Ukrainian officials confirmed that if the specific location of Putin, will also launch an attack;
[Wei Yu] Any harvest is not accidental. Day after day, 1.1 drops of progress will make you look brand-new in the future.