今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 12月17日
2022年12月17日 星期六 农历十一月廿四
Saturday, December 17, 2022, lunar November 24
1, the digital RMB pilot re-expansion: Guangdong, Jiangsu and Sichuan 4 provinces full coverage, new Jinan, Nanning, Kunming and other 5 cities.
2, China’s first industrial field of nuclear energy heating project in Zhejiang Haiyan officially completed and put into use.
3. The research results of perennial rice in China were selected as the top ten scientific breakthroughs in Science magazine in 2022.
4. The written examination for the 2023 national examination will be held on January 7 and 8, 2023.
5. Statistics from the Bureau of Statistics: National housing prices returned to two years ago, and 29 cities including Harbin, Taiyuan, and Shijiazhuang were lower than two years ago.
6. Many places have repeatedly called for unnecessary and unnecessary nucleic acids, and some hospitals have implemented nucleic acid limit numbers.
7. Many places across the country have called for the sharing of epidemic-related drugs, and “neighborhood mutual assistance” has been carried out in some areas “.
8. Henan: From now until the end of March next year, the province’s health system will cancel holidays.
9. The transportation capacity is insufficient. Many districts in Beijing encourage residents to participate in take-out delivery services or join express delivery volunteers.
10. After professional farmers, there are professional herdsmen: Inner Mongolia Ximeng started the professional title evaluation of professional farmers and herdsmen.
11. The United States is engaged in “economic bullying” again “! 36 Chinese companies are included in the “entity list”, with multiple chip leaders on the list.
12. The final battle of the World Cup is imminent, and two major players in France have fallen. At present, five people are suspected of being infected with the Luotong virus.
13. WHO: Cholera is making a comeback in many countries and global cholera vaccine stocks are in short supply.
14. Japan plans to spend 6.8 trillion yen on defense in 2023, a new high.
15. As the situation in the Balkans was tense, Serbia sent a letter to NATO requesting the approval of the Serbian military and police to enter Kosovo.
[Wei Yu] Time is quiet for a moment, and chicken feathers are daily. Even if the world is occasionally cold and thin, the heart will be full of flowers.