国际空间站官推称，莫斯科任务控制中心的地面团队将继续评估联盟 MS-22 飞船尾端检测到的冷却剂泄漏。因此，计划中的 12 月 14 日太空行走被取消，以便评估流体和对联盟号航天器完整性的潜在影响。目前国际空间站状况良好。
December 16, lunar November 23, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Jiangxi High Court reminds: it is illegal for individuals to sell antigen reagents. If the reagents are fake or pass off as qualified products, the maximum sentence is life imprisonment if the circumstances are serious. Officials in many places: they are speeding up the production of antigen detection reagents to ensure the supply of medical supplies;
2. National Health Commission: Increase grass-roots manpower and recruit retired staff in the past five years; Zhong Nanshan: At present, many data show that after being infected once, the proportion of re-infection within one year is very small. The current new crown pneumonia should be called “new crown cold”;
3. Ministry of Transport: Resume the passenger transport service on the roads in and out of Beijing in an orderly manner, and cancel the nucleic acid inspection certificate; Shenzhen: The entry personnel at Shenzhen Bay Port still need to hold the negative nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours; Kunming and Lijiang, Yunnan: The personnel entering the medical institution will not check the nucleic acid except the inpatient department;
4. A meteorite was suspected to have fallen on the evening of 15th in Jinhua, Hangzhou. Village cadres in Chengtou Village, Tanxi Town, Pujiang County: 3 people escaped and smashed an 8cm wide pit. Astronomical experts: Preliminary judgment is a bolting star, which may be formed by the Gemini meteor shower;On the evening of the 5th and 14th of the
, a construction vehicle in Zhengzhou was damaged in the street, causing more than one car to die. After dissuasion was ineffective, he was killed. Workers: He once said that “the child was ill”, learned about excavators, and usually spoke “gods and gods”; In the early morning of the 15th, a fire accident occurred in Jinping County, Qiandongnan Prefecture, Guizhou Province. A total of 19 houses were burned down and 4 people were killed;
One dead https://www.zhihu.com/video/1586880519874265088https://www.zhihu.com/video/1586880636698284032 caused by the destruction of a construction vehicle in Zhengzhou
6, Gansu Lanzhou: the cancellation of sales restrictions, personal mortgage is no longer included in the real estate loan concentration management;
7. Citi announced that it will gradually close its personal banking business in mainland China. Several investment banks, including Citibank, plan to cut 30% in their year-end bonus pools;
At noon on the 8th and 15th, a magnitude 5.9 earthquake occurred in the waters of Hualien County, Taiwan. Many earthquakes such as Fuzhou were felt. Taiwan media: A building in Hualien was shaken by the earthquake, and 5 people in Nantou County were injured by falling rocks while climbing the mountain. Or aftershocks;
The external tiles of the building were shaken off (“Dongsen News Cloud”) and the vehicle was hit by the falling tiles of the building (“Dongsen News Cloud”)
9. Foreign media: “The meeting was overtime for several hours”. The EU did not reach a consensus on the natural gas price limit and planned to hold another meeting on the 19th of this month. Biden made another major slip of the tongue: it was “0.35 billion” to announce in his speech at the “US-Africa Summit” that he would invest in Africa “350 billion”;
10. Another accident on the International Space Station: A manned spacecraft leaked and the problem may be very serious. ground control center: decision to stop the spacewalk;
The International Space Station officer pushed that the ground team at the Moscow Mission Control Center will continue to evaluate the coolant leak detected at the tail end of the Soyuz MS-22 spacecraft. As a result, the planned 14 December spacewalk was canceled in order to assess the fluid and potential impact on the integrity of the Soyuz spacecraft. The International Space Station is currently in good condition.
11. Russian media: Kosovo authorities formally sign an application to join the European Union; Russian media: Poland’s parliament passed a resolution to identify Russia as a “terrorist country”; Peru’s defense minister declared a 30-day state of emergency. After the arrest of former President Castillo, there were many protests in the country;
12. WHO: It is expected that the new crown epidemic will no longer constitute a global health emergency sometime next year; many countries at the WTO meeting in Geneva criticized the “United States First” trade policy and demanded that it abandon unilateralism and protectionism, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: fair and free;
13. The largest nurse strike in the history of the “NHS” outbreak in the British National Health Service: 100,000 people took part, demanding a 19% of salary increase and improving the working environment;
14. The U.S. House of Representatives passed a temporary budget on the 14th to avoid a “shutdown” of the government “. The Federal Reserve announced a 50 basis point interest rate hike, Powell does not expect to cut interest rates in 2023; the European Central Bank: 50 basis point interest rate hike, next March to start tapering, expected inflation rate of 6.3% in 2023; Putin: trade surplus of $138 billion, expected GDP to fall by about 2.5%;
15. There was an exchange of fire between Pakistani security forces and Afghan interim government forces in Chaman, Balochistan province, and two mortar shells from Afghanistan fell on Pakistani territory. At present, there is no response from the Afghan side;
[Wei Yu] There are two realms in life, one knows, one is satisfied, one knows what one wants and one is satisfied with what one has.