今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 12月16日
2022年12月16日 星期五 农历十一月廿三
Friday, December 16, 2022, lunar November 23
1. Train tickets for the first day of the New Year holiday will be sold on December 17.
2, the Ministry of Transport: orderly resumption of road passenger transport services into Beijing, cancel the inspection of nucleic acid certificates and “landing inspection”.
3. Health and Health Commission: Retired medical personnel can be recruited in the past five years to enrich primary medical institutions.
4. Zhong Nanshan: It is not advocated that “everyone is yang together”. The later the yang becomes, the lighter the symptoms may be.
5, net salt water gargle can prevent the new crown virus, experts: can only clean the mouth, can not kill the virus.
6. Jiangxi High Court reminds: Individuals selling antigen reagents are illegal and can be sentenced to life imprisonment.
7, Gansu Lanzhou: cancel the current sales restriction policy, personal mortgage is no longer included in the real estate loan concentration management.
8, many blood banks urgent! Jiangsu Blood Center type A blood only 3 days left, the impact of the epidemic and cold wave is the main cause.
For the first time in two years, Tesla’s market value fell below $500 billion.
10. WHO: It is expected to declare next year that the new crown epidemic no longer constitutes a global health emergency.
11. Russian media: Kosovo authorities sign application for EU membership
12, the Federal Reserve announced: another 50 basis points rate hike, the pace of interest rate hikes slowed but not expected to cut interest rates next year.
13. The largest nurse strike in the history of Britain broke out, with 100,000 people taking part, demanding a 19% increase in wages and improving the working environment.
14. The United States is formulating a new round of security assistance plan for Ukraine, which will give priority to enhancing the air defense capability of the Ukrainian army.
15. Ukraine asked Russia to withdraw its troops at Christmas. Russia said that the New Year truce was not on the agenda.
[whispering] leisure, to have taste; Busy, to be valuable.