December 15, lunar November 22, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: On the 15th-17th, a strong cold air will affect most parts of my country. Most areas will have a temperature drop of 4-8°C. The lowest temperature in many parts of the south may break the extreme value, and there will be strong winds in the eastern sea area;
2, the fourth shot of the new crown vaccine is coming, the National Bureau of Disease Control: the first dose of booster immunization after 6 months can be vaccinated the second dose; experts: the new crown antibody protection period is 3 to 6 months, different new crown strains may cause secondary infection;
3. Ministry of Education: In 2023, the examination staff and examinees should be tested for nucleic acid. This year, a nucleic acid positive examination room will be set up for the examination, with at least one medical staff in each examination site;
4. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: There is a temporary shortage of antigen reagents in some places, which can meet the needs of the masses with the release of production capacity; National Health Commission: No longer publish data on asymptomatic infections;
5. State Post Office: step up the deployment of foreign forces from Beijing to help Beijing, give priority to ensuring the delivery of medicines and other express mail, and resolve the existing backlog;
6. Two departments: Ensure that mobile phone pre-installed App must be uninstalled except for basic functional software, and will be implemented from 2023;
7. Yunnan: Starting from January 1, 2023, a one-time maternity subsidy will be given to families that meet the policy conditions, with a subsidy of 2000 yuan for two children and 5000 yuan for three children;
8. Guizhou: 377 A- level scenic spots are free of entrance tickets and 50% discount for self-driving accommodation. Gansu: A- level scenic spots are fully open, with more than 80% tickets reduced or exempted. Shanxi: 14 scenic spots such as Pingyao Ancient City have introduced preferential policies for ticket relief. Guangxi: More than 160 scenic spots have introduced the first ticket discount and other profit-sharing measures;
9. Foreign media: By the early morning of the 13th, the death toll from the floods in the capital of Congo (DRC) had risen to 141. President Tshisekedi announced that the country would mourn for 3 days from the 14th;
10. Foreign media: Abbott announced that it would gradually withdraw from China’s milk powder market within one year due to its market share being eroded;
11. European Space Agency: A “Christmas asteroid” will approach the earth on December 15, when it will be 686,000 kilometers away from the earth and will not pose a threat to mankind;
Photo Credit: European Space Agency Twitter Screenshot
12. Foreign media: It is reported that the Russian authorities have taken countermeasures against the G7 oil price ceiling and will issue a list of countries banning Russian oil trading. Russian media: the United States obstructs Serbia’s deployment of troops in Kosovo, and the Serbian Prime Minister has issued a document criticizing it;
13. Foreign media: Japan is expected to announce its defense budget this week and plans to position China as a “threat” in its security documents “. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Japan’s attempt to find excuses for its own military expansion by exaggerating the “China threat” is unlikely to succeed;
14. U.S. officials: U.S. plans to send Patriot missile defense systems to Ukraine, as early as this week. Russia: If Ukraine receives Patriot missiles, it will strike;
15. US media: US lawmakers from both parties jointly proposed to ban TikTok and other foreign social media from operating in the United States. The United States plans to blacklist more than 30 Chinese enterprises, which will not be able to purchase certain US parts. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Technology Bullying;
When hard work becomes the norm in life, your life is always full of hope.