December 14, lunar November 21, Wednesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The Indian media said that the Chinese and Indian troops “exchanged fire” in southern Tibet. Several Indian and Chinese soldiers were injured and no one died. The two sides are discussing to cool the incident. Western War Zone: Chinese patrols were blocked by Indian troops illegally crossing the line, and the two sides have disengaged;
The picture shows China and India negotiating at the border before.
2, the domestic new crown oral drug Azvudin will soon open online sale: the price of 330 yuan/bottle, multiple platforms can be based on antigen, nucleic acid results to prescribe, currently JD.com health has been open;
3. The Ministry of Education and other 12 departments: Further strengthen the prevention and management of hidden variation training in disciplines. It is strictly forbidden to publish illegal advertisements such as “one-on-one” and “home teachers”, and to investigate and rectify problems such as paid supplementary lessons for in-service teachers in primary and secondary schools;
4. Beijing: Resume inter-provincial team travel and “air ticket + hotel” business; Shanghai: the city’s risk area is “cleared”; Guangxi: positive personnel do not need to be transferred or reported to the community, and they are consciously isolated at home;
5. Hong Kong media: Google refused to top the correct Chinese national anthem on the grounds that it could not control the algorithm, but when the European Union ruled that Google wanted to delete incorrect search results, Google was willing to cooperate. Deng Bingqiang criticized “unbelievable” and denounced “double standards”;
6. Hong Kong: The “yellow code” will be canceled. From December 14, citizens will not need to scan the two-dimensional code for travel. Nucleic acid is not required at the port from Hong Kong to the Mainland and Macau today;
7. Foreign Media: Faraday’s future increase expanded to more than 38% on the 13th. The cumulative increase in the two trading days this week has exceeded 110%. News said Jia Yueting will announce FF91 delivery plan on December 16;
8. U.S. Department of Defense: U.S. Air Force B- 52 Strategic Bomber Completed Operational Test of Launching 5 Times Sonic Missile for the First Time;
9. On the afternoon of the 12th, a shooting occurred in Queensland, Australia, killing 6 people and including 2 policemen. The state flag was lowered at half mast in mourning;
10. Foreign Media: New Zealand has issued a decree banning the sale of tobacco to people born after 2009, which is also the world’s first lifelong tobacco ban for the younger generation. UAE announced that it will implement a new weekend system from January 1 next year and gradually transition to a 4.5-day working system. The rest days are from Friday afternoon to Sunday. Private enterprises can freely choose working days;
At present, the legal age for buying cigarettes in New Zealand is 18 years old. According to this plan, young people under the age of 14 may not forget to buy cigarettes legally in their lives. Once implemented, this is the world’s first working day less than 5 days. The UAE government said that extending the weekend will allow employees to better balance work and life.
11. Turkish Maritime Safety Administration: Agreement on New Tanker Insurance Regulations; International Energy Agency warns: EU may face a more serious energy crisis next year;
12. British media revealed new speculation in the investigation of the loss of Malaysia Airlines MH370: the landing gear parts of the aircraft were found. Some analysts said that a pilot may have put down the landing gear of the aircraft in the last few seconds of the flight, and there may be criminal intent behind the mystery;
According to the British “Daily Mail” report, fishermen in Madagascar found the wreckage of an aircraft “landing gear door” last month. According to experts, this hatch is the first evidence that the pilot deliberately let the plane fall into the sea. Experts pointed out that the above situation is very likely to show that the landing gear of the aircraft may have been lowered during the process of MH370 falling into the sea, which may accelerate the descent of the aircraft.
13. On the 13th, due to continuous heavy rains, floods occurred in parts of Kinshasa, the capital of Congo (DRC), killing at least 50 people;
14. Foreign media: In Kosovo, explosions and gunfire were heard on the evening of the 10th and the morning of the 11th. Prime Minister of Serbia: The Kosovo authorities are on the brink of war due to the actions of the Kosovo authorities and the inaction of the European Union; Zakharova: Moscow is shocked by the escalation of tensions in Kosovo and the Kosovo authorities are “playing with fire”;
On December 10, local time, Serb protesters blocked a main road in North Mitrovica. Photo from surging image https://www.zhihu.com/video/1586161843713863680
15. The EU announced sanctions against 5 Iranian entities and 24 individuals; EU member states did not reach an agreement on the ninth round of sanctions against Russia; Zelensky: Ukraine needs 0.8 billion euro emergency energy assistance;
[whispers] No matter how good yesterday is, if you can’t walk back, no matter how difficult it is tomorrow, you have to lift your feet to continue. Live the moment well, just fight without fear.