今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 12月13日
1. At 10: 00 a.m. today, a national memorial ceremony was held at the Memorial Hall of the Victims of the Nanjing Massacre by Japanese Invaders.
2. China’s total grain output reached a new high in 2022, keeping above 1.3 trillion kg for eight consecutive years.
3, 2023 Spring Festival ticket bookings increased 8.5 times month-on-week, will reach a three-year peak.
4, last week, international oil prices fell more than 10%, domestic oil prices are expected to be reduced by 0.46 yuan per liter at 24:00 on the 19th.
5. The state has made it clear that county-level tertiary hospitals must achieve the goal of not less than 4% of the total number of ICU beds by the end of this month.
6. Beijing: Starting from 2023, there will be no cap line for reimbursement of medical insurance outpatient service for employees.
7. Zhangye, Gansu: Colorful Danxia Scenic Area will be open to tourists from all over the country free of charge before March 1 next year.
8, Zhang Wenhong: The new crown will eventually become a seasonal epidemic.
9. The three major operators will delete the user data of the travel card to ensure the security of personal information according to law.
10. Many universities in Shanghai have issued notices: students can apply to leave school and study at home on a voluntary basis.
11. Many colleges and universities in Zhejiang have issued another notice: students can return home in advance and are willing to return.
12. The US spacecraft will finish its 25.5-day trip around the moon and return to Earth. The next mission will be manned.
13, the nine EU countries demanded a counterattack against the U.S. Inflation Reduction Act, and Macron was particularly tough.
14. South Sudan announced an outbreak of measles: 2471 confirmed cases and 31 deaths.
15. The EU will discuss further sanctions against Russia and Iran and additional arms assistance to Ukraine.
[Wei Yu] Zhao Zhao’s past, be alert to future generations, remember history, don’t forget national humiliation, remember the martyrs, and our generation is self-improvement!