今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 12月11日
1. In the coming week, there will be three cold air in turn. The temperature in most areas will continue to be low, and the local temperature will drop by more than 10 ℃.
2, official: the total abolition of roads, waterways, locks set up in various places to prevent epidemic checkpoints.
3, the Municipal Supervision Bureau: standardize the epidemic-related materials network trading order, resolutely put an end to the “epidemic wealth” situation.
4, Beijing: the outbreak released no longer release the district data, only the total number of infected people in the city.
5. Guangzhou: From the 12th, senior 2 and senior 3 students will return to school on a voluntary basis to carry out offline teaching.
6. Anhui: Huangshan Scenic Area no longer checks nucleic acid and health codes for tourists.
7, Hebei: it is strictly prohibited to counterfeit confusion, operators are not allowed to “lotus clean plague” counterfeit “even flower clear plague”.
8. Hainan plans to create 15 regional public brands of provincial agricultural products in three years to comprehensively promote rural revitalization.
9. Guangxi: By the end of this year, we will strive to build at least 4 charging piles on each side of the service area of Ying Expressway.
10. There was a large-scale demonstration in the capital of Bangladesh, calling for a new election.
11. The recent outbreak of Streptococcus A in the UK has caused 16 deaths, mostly children and minors.
12. White House official: Biden will announce next week that the United States supports the African Union’s accession to the G20.
13, led by France, NATO is sending more troops to Romania, a member country bordering Ukraine.
14. Russia sets 35% tariffs on some commodities from unfriendly countries, involving personal care products, civilian weapons, etc.
15. World Cup 1/4 finals: Morocco 1-0 Portugal, England 1-2 France.
[Wei Yu] Cherish all the unexpected encounters and look down on all the leaving without saying goodbye. Life is so short that one should laugh sweetly.