李明博（左） 图：资料图 新西兰总理杰辛达·阿德恩。中国商务部数据显示，目前，中国是新西兰最大贸易伙伴，约占新西兰对外货物和服务出口的30%。
December 10, lunar November 17, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Official: All medical institutions should receive nucleic acid positive patients. The square cabin hospital was upgraded and transformed into a sub-designated hospital. Completely cancel the roads, waterways, and ship locks epidemic prevention checkpoints set up in various places; Academician Li Lanjuan: Asymptomatic infection is not a disease, and asymptomatic infected people are not patients, so there is no need to panic;
2. Beijing: Extend the deferred payment period of housing provident fund until June 30 next year; A community in Beijing issued a reminder: antigen-positive personnel do not need to report to the community, and it is recommended to be isolated at home;
3. Ministry of Culture and Tourism: Entertainment venues and tourist attractions are no longer required to check nucleic acid health codes; Guangdong: There is no need to register drugs such as cold and fever reduction, and health codes will not be checked when entering pharmacies. Ningxia: No longer register for drugs such as fever and cold reduction; Dalian, Liaoning: No longer scan place codes by bus and subway;
4, the Ministry of Finance: decided to issue a face value of 750 billion yuan 2022 special bonds, issue date and value date: 12/12/2022;
5. A deputy chief physician of Guangxi Maternal and Child Health Hospital concealed “twins” by modifying the B- ultrasound form and other acts. He planned to sell one of the pregnant women after giving birth and was sentenced to 6 years in the final trial;
▲ Notice of Zhou Xiang’s dismissal. Photo Source/Network ▲ In 2017, the Maternal and Child Health Hospital of Fuchuan Yao Autonomous County issued a document saying that Zhou Xiang came to the hospital to teach. Photo Source/”Fuchuan Yao Autonomous County Maternal and Child Health Hospital” Public Number
6. A 10-year-old boy in Sichuan returned home and was kidnapped. His mother replaced his son as a hostage and was rescued. People familiar with the matter: The suspected man owed money for online gambling;
7, Foshan, Guangdong: Zumiao, Guicheng, Daliang three streets suspended purchase restrictions. It means that Foshan will cancel the purchase restriction;
8. Taiwan Media: TSMC rarely said that it “does not rule out the construction of the second factory in Japan”. Netizens complained: Empty Taiwan to protect the United States and Japan; Hurun World 500: Apple ranks first in 17 trillion yuan, Microsoft ranks second in 13 trillion yuan, and 35 Chinese companies are on the list;
China has 35 companies on the list, 12 fewer than last year. Among them, TSMC ranked highest, ranking 17th with a value of 2.298 trillion yuan. Tencent Holdings, Byte Beat, Alibaba, Ningde Times ranked 2-5 in China.
9. The U.S. House of Representatives passed a record defense spending bill: a $858 billion bill, including $10 billion for military aid to Taiwan, which will be submitted to the Senate for a vote. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Resolutely Oppose;
10, U.S. regulators filed an antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft: blocking its $68.7 billion acquisition of Activision Blizzard, saying the deal would jeopardize market competition. Blizzard CEO: We will win this challenge;
In January 2022, Microsoft announced plans to acquire Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion, becoming the largest merger in the game industry. At that time, the transaction deadline specified in the acquisition contract was June 30, 2023. The FTC’s announcement means that the litigation process will be initiated. Although the acquisition case is not directly rejected, the original transaction agreement will be invalidated if the litigation is not completed before the transaction deadline.
11. South Korean media: South Korean President Yin Xiyue will pardon Lee Myung-bak as soon as possible or on the 28th of this month; New Zealand Prime Minister: Once China relaxes its entry policy, it hopes to lead a delegation to visit China;
Lee Myung-bak (left) Photo: File photo New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. According to data from the Ministry of Commerce of China, China is currently New Zealand’s largest trading partner, accounting for about 30% of New Zealand’s foreign exports of goods and services.
12. Foreign media: Iranian protests are still fermenting, with students clashing with security forces in many universities. President Leahy stressed listening to students but opposed “riots”;
13. Foreign media: Japan, Britain and Italy said they would jointly develop the next generation of fighters and strive to put them into use by 2035. This is Japan’s first defense cooperation outside the United States after World War II; Japanese media: the Ministry of Defense studies the use of AI to manipulate social media public opinion and cultivate hostility to other countries;
14. Representatives of Russia and the United States will meet in Turkey on the 9th. The two sides will discuss issues including visas, the level of embassy staffing, and the operation of the two sides’ overseas agencies; on the 9th, a fire broke out in an administrative building in the Russian capital. The current casualties are unknown;
15. Foreign media: A group of Ukrainian activists led by former comedian Serhi Pritulla will use the banner of Donetsk’s pro-Russian regime to polish their shoes in the United States. Russian Duma lawmakers warned: If the United States approves this behavior, the Congress may become a “zoo”;
RT said that Uzbeks in the United States will use the banner of the Donetsk pro-Russian regime to shine shoes. The picture shows a screenshot of the video released by Pritura
The meaning of life lies in pioneering rather than sticking to it. Don’t lose the courage to move forward at any time.