2022年12月8日 星期四 农历十一月十五
Thursday, December 8, 2022, lunar November 15
1. The notice of New Year’s Day holiday has come: from December 31, 2022 to January 2, 2023, a total of 3 days, no rest.
2, optimize the epidemic prevention of the new 10 issued: asymptomatic and mild disease can be isolated at home, no longer cross-regional mobile personnel check health code.
3. Disease Control Experts: According to mathematical models, people who may eventually 80%-90% will experience infection.
4. China Railway: From now on, the inspection of nucleic acid and health codes will be stopped when buying tickets and getting in and out of stations.
5. Ministry of Education: Candidates staying outside the registration center can submit applications for postgraduate entrance examination.
6. The latest travel policy has been implemented in many places across the country, and the number of flights bookings has increased.
7. Beijing: No restriction on the purchase of over-the-counter drugs such as fever reduction and cold treatment by the masses, no pop-up windows and no follow-up visits.
8. Jiangsu Wuxi Urban Management issued a document to encourage “external economy”: it is convenient for customers to consume and enhance the business atmosphere.
9. Fuzhou: Free subway and bus rides on legal holidays and rest days from December 10 to February 28 next year.
10, Zhejiang launched the “thousands of groups of ten thousand enterprises to expand the market to grab orders”, enterprises sent to Europe, Japan and other countries to “go to sea to grab orders”.
11, China’s Beidou system officially joined the international mid-orbit satellite search and rescue system.
12. The Tai’an-Taixing section of the Sino-Russian eastern natural gas pipeline was officially put into operation.
13. Zelensky was selected as Time Magazine’s 2022 Man of the Year.
14. The United States approved the sale of weapons and equipment with a total value of 3.75 billion US dollars to Poland.
15. Hungary vetoed the EU’s plan to 18 billion euro aid to Ukraine, and the EU suspended aid to Hungary.
[Wei Yu] People are really busy. They don’t have too many complicated emotions at all. They are too idle to take trivial matters seriously.