December 7, lunar November 14, Wednesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, Beijing issued to deal with the impact of the epidemic to help enterprises relief measures: extend the housing provident fund deferred payment period. Employers can recruit college graduates or enjoy a subsidy of 1500 yuan per person. Beijing: In order to meet the needs of consumers, 400,000 boxes of “Lianhua Qingwen” are put in every day;
2. The special additional deduction for personal income tax in 2023 will be confirmed: the deduction item of “care for infants and young children under 3 years old” will be added;
3. Gome founder Huang Guangyu was asked for salary by employees: nearly 100 employees surrounded the building and clashed at the scene. Staff involved: Huang Guangyu insulted, saying that “the staff is shameless”, causing many employees to have physical conflicts with their security guards;
4. Officials in Shandong, Jiangxi Province, Nanjing and Suzhou City announced that they would no longer check health codes. Professionals said that the cancellation of the inspection was also for the convenience of the people. The number of drugs purchased has soared, and many places in Zhejiang have warned that they will be fined up to 5 million for manipulating market prices;
5. More than 30 national first-class protected animals, Oriental White Stork, died on the Internet. Official: Poisoning has been ruled out and it is preliminarily determined to be caused by a comprehensive disease;
The dead oriental white stork. Respondents for pictures
6, Anhui a hospital was fined nearly 600,000: nucleic acid according to the single examination fee is actually mixed examination;
7, many cinemas resumed business, the national business rate rebounded, the national one-day box office once exceeded 40 million;
8. Foreign media: Due to corruption and inflation in the coal industry, large-scale protests broke out in Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia. Demonstrators tried to attack the National Palace, demanded punishment of corrupt officials, and dissolved the Mongolian Parliament;
Video circulated on social media as demonstrators stormed the National Palace
9. Nature: Heavy! Researchers at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom have found that ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA), a drug for liver disease, closes the door to the virus’s entry into the cell, prevents all variants and can be used to prevent new crown infection;
10. White House Chief of Staff: Biden is expected to seek re-election as President of the United States and make a formal decision after New Year’s Day;
11. Foreign media: Russia has deployed a mobile coastal defense missile system with a range of 500 kilometers in the South Kuril Islands (known as the “four northern islands” in Japan) in the disputed territory with Japan. Japan has made it clear that it can have “attack capability against enemy bases”;
12. Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: 272 civilians have been killed in previous attacks by the anti-government “M23 Movement” in the east;
13. White House: TSMC will announce the construction of a second factory in Arizona to produce 3-nanometer wafers, which will increase TSMC’s investment to US $40 billion. The existing 5-nanometer factory will also build a 4-nanometer process;
14. Foreign media: The White House responded that Twitter had helped Biden’s son delete posts, suggesting that the exposed Musk had “another motive”; Foreign media: Musk Brain-Computer Interface Company was investigated or involved in animal experiments;
Musk’s revelation that social media giant Twitter had deleted posts for Hunter Biden, the son of current US President Biden, continues to ferment. White House Press Secretary Karin Jean-Pierre took aim at Twitter when she publicly responded to the incident on the 5th local time, saying that the latter “is facing very real and very serious problems.” Russia Today (RT) “said that she not only avoided reporters’ questions, but also hinted that Musk’s disclosure of relevant information had” other motives “.
15. After the attack on the two air bases, Russia launched a large-scale missile attack on Ukraine. Russian military experts: Britain is behind the attack on Russian military airport; US media: India says it will continue to buy Russian oil; Foreign media: on the 6th, due to Hungary’s opposition, the European Union failed to pass the 18 billion euro aid plan to Ukraine;
[Wei Yu] You can’t form your own personality by dreams. You must be tempered to form your own personality.