December 5, lunar November 12, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!On the evening of the 1st and 4th of the
, the Shenzhou-14 manned spacecraft successfully landed in the re-entry module. The astronauts left the capsule smoothly and were in good physical condition. The Shenzhou-14 manned mission was a complete success;
2. A man in Sichuan robbed a jewelry store with a hammer and a knife and was controlled by security guards on the spot. Police: The case is being handled;
3, Guangyao Baiyunshan: treatment of new crown (mild) medical institutions preparation Baiyunshan and Huang Tou Jie Quwen granules “pneumonia No. 1” put into use;
4. Shandong: From the 5th, public places and public transport vehicles will no longer check health codes and nucleic acid negative certificates, and the mandatory “landing inspection” requirements for traffic stations, high-speed bayonets and other places will be canceled;
5, Shanghai: 5 days from rail transit and other urban public transport, parks and other outdoor public places will no longer check the nucleic acid negative certificate; Yunnan: reduce the cost of new crown nucleic acid testing, single single inspection does not exceed 15 yuan, mixed inspection does not exceed 3.5 yuan;
6, Anhui, Tianjin, Sichuan and other many hospitals announced: nucleic acid testing is no longer open to the public; Zhengzhou: bus, subway, community and other public places no longer check nucleic acid; experts: new coronavirus prevention and control return to Class B management conditions gradually mature;
7. Many places in Zhejiang have adopted lottery to make an appointment for the nine-valent HPV vaccine, which will be “awarded” twice a month “;
8. Wall Street Journal: Affected by Hon Hai’s Zhengzhou plant, Apple asked suppliers to accelerate the transfer of some production capacity out of mainland China, hoping to move assembly to India and Vietnam, and seeking to reduce dependence on Taiwan’s assembly plants such as Hon Hai;
9. Foreign media: On the 4th, Indonesia’s Semeru volcano erupted on a large scale: billowing smoke poured into an altitude of 1500 meters, and ash clouds in nearby villages and towns topped. The authorities announced the highest alert level. Japan called or triggered a tsunami;
10. About 1700 seal remains appeared on the coast of the Caspian Sea in Russia: the scene was shocking and was an endangered species. The preliminary investigation was caused by natural factors;
11. US media: trade disputes between the United States and Europe may arise due to the promotion of domestic investment by the United States; senior EU officials call for suing the United States at the WTO over the Inflation Reduction Act passed by the United States: no longer believe that negotiations can resolve the economic and trade conflicts between the United States and Europe;
Berndt Langer, chairman of the International Trade Committee of the European Parliament, believes that it is necessary to file a lawsuit with the World Trade Organization (WTO) over the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) passed by the United States.
12. Iran’s Attorney General announced the abolition of the moral police, is re-examining the headscarf law and will confirm whether any changes are needed. The results are expected to be released within a week or two. US media: Iran announced a new nuclear power plant with enriched uranium approaching weapons grade;
13. Foreign media: A demonstration of “laying down arms and raising wages” broke out in Rome, Italy, and opposition to military aid to Ukraine;
14. U.S. Director of National Intelligence: The conflict between Russia and Ukraine will slow down in the next few months. Both sides hope to try to refit and supply to prepare for the counter-offensive after winter. Macron: If Putin agrees to peace talks, the West should consider Russia’s security needs;
15. Foreign media: After the West set the upper limit of Russian oil prices at US $60 per barrel, Zelensky criticized it for its weakness, saying that the upper limit was not enough to cause damage to the Russian economy and that stronger measures must be used against Russia;
Zelens made a video speech on December 3, local time. Source: Screenshot of the video sent by Zelensky’s Telegram account. Zelensky also criticized that “the world dare not really break away from (Russia) in energy. This is a weak position”.
[Weiyu] If you don’t work hard, you will give up easily, and the sky will not drop pie for you. I hope you don’t throw away today just because of some bad things.