16、男子大专毕业宅家打游戏 5年欠30万贷款 被强制执行时还在打游戏
Business Morning Post: Saturday, December 3, 2022
1, drug online sales supervision boots landing chain pharmacy ushered in the era of fair competition online and offline
2. Uniqlo founder says opening 3000 stores in China is not enough
3. The Anti-Telecom Network Fraud Law was formally implemented, and the anti-telecom network fraud work entered the track of the rule of law.
4. The international business of Best Group has been upgraded again, and Malaysia Express Network has officially started.
5. Zhihu’s vocational training income in the third quarter was 78 million yuan, up 457.5% year on year
6. Harbin City plans to introduce a policy to create a night-time economic cluster and open 50 parks at night.
7. Amazon: Record sales from Thanksgiving to “Cyber Monday”, selling hundreds of millions of items
8, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism: the script entertainment business premises into the regulatory line of sight.
9, Maotai bottle cap supplier “dragon lion bottle cap” to seek listing, for Sino-foreign joint ventures.
10. World Tourism and Travel Council: The willingness of global tourists to travel internationally is increasing.
11. In order to alleviate the shortage of new machines, Pegatron may make high-end iPhone for the first time.
12. Evergrande insiders refute the rumor: the dissolution of the automobile group is not true, and Xu Jiayin normally arranges relevant work
13, oil price is about to adjust! No. 92 gasoline may return to the 7 yuan era
14, Guangzhou many banks can extend the mortgage repayment can be extended for up to 3 years.
15, report: the number of hundreds of billions of housing enterprises or reduced to 20, need to wait patiently for the expected repair.
16, men graduated from college home to play games for 5 years to owe 300,000 loans are enforced while playing games.
17. U.S. companies saw a 417% surge in the number of layoffs in November, announcing plans to lay off more than 320,000 employees this year.
18. A company predicts that BYD will surpass Volkswagen in 2022 and become the king of sales in China’s auto market.
19. Tianya Community Statement: At 17: 00 on November 22, 2022, a network failure occurred on Tianya Community Platform. After repair by the technical team, it returned to normal at 18: 00 on November 25.
1. Cixi, Zhejiang: Pharmacy Sells Estrogen Drugs to Boys in Grade One
2. Xi ‘an reported that 5 people were killed in a fire in a high-rise residential building. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
3. Jinan, Shandong: Men Forgot to Pick Invisible Eyeball White on Wedding Night, Doctor: Cornea Severe Infection
4. Irish man 900,000 his annual salary is too boring to go to work to sue the company: work is too idle to reflect his value.
5. The man in Xingtai, Hebei Province sent a video saying that the baby boy died in the hospital and was left unattended to the hospital: the baby boy was fed with water and choked with cough. The father thought he was asleep.
6. Last year, the number of first marriages in China fell below 12 million for the first time. Last year, the number of first marriages in China was the lowest in 37 years.
7. Liaocheng Men Figure Nucleic Acid Results P as Urine Public Security for Fun: Penalty
8. It is clear in many places that you must wear helmets when riding electric bicycles. Cities give them away free of charge.
9. Foreign Media: U.S. Prosecutors Request to Reject Allegations Related to Meng Wanzhou
10. Official Notification of Hangzhou Dabai Violent Segregation: Criticized and Educated Relevant Personnel
11. A man was sentenced to 3000 for abusing and insulting his wife. A court in Qingdao, Shandong Province: frequent abusing and insulting between husband and wife is also considered domestic violence.
12. Four departments: No legal person or unincorporated organization shall use the word “bank” in its name without approval.
13. Cities with the highest cost of living in the world in 2022: new york and Singapore are ranked as the cities with the highest cost of living in the world in 2022. This is the first time that New York has topped the list. Tel Aviv, which came in first last year, dropped to third this year. Among the top ten cities, Hong Kong, China and Los Angeles tied for fourth place.