December 4, lunar November 11, Sunday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism: urge all localities to step up inspection efforts, the script entertainment business premises into the regulatory line of sight;
2. Guangzhou: A total of 167,100 cases in this round of the epidemic, with infants under 3 years old accounting for 1.04%, all asymptomatic or mild. Primary and secondary schools (except senior three) will not resume offline teaching for the time being. The second batch of government consumption vouchers will be issued, covering department stores and supermarkets, accommodation, catering, etc;
3. Beijing: Purchase of four types of drugs such as antipyretic, cough relief, anti-infection and treatment of dry throat and sore throat will no longer be registered under real name;
4. Zhuhai, Guangdong: Starting from the 4th, citizens who need nucleic acid testing will be tested at their own expense at convenient sampling points in the society, with mixed management of 2.5 yuan/person and single management of 13 yuan/person;
5. Shenzhen: buses, subways, pharmacies, parks, etc. pass through the green code of the health code, and no nucleic acid is checked; disease control experts: the pathogenicity of the Ormickeron variant strain is obviously weakened, and the symptoms of healthy people are lighter after infection;
6. One person was killed and one injured in the pipeline explosion of a power generation enterprise in Changzhi, Shanxi. Residents nearby: many pieces of glass in their homes were shattered. Eight people from Liaoning Angang Zhongyuan Industrial Company were buried with desulfurization ash. Seven people have been found and all have been killed;
7. Dongfeng Fengfeng announced that it would stop production of fuel vehicles within 5 years and invest 20 billion yuan in new energy in the next 8 years;
8, foreign media: the U.S. court formally dismissed Meng Wanzhou’s “bank fraud” and other charges, and can not re-sue;
9. Tesla will “reduce the price” and increase the size of the Chinese market: orders delivered from December 1 to 31 can be subsidized by 4000 yuan insurance. At present, Tesla’s market share has been declining year after year in both China and the United States;
10. On the evening of the 3rd, a magnitude 6.1 earthquake occurred in Garut County, Java Province, Indonesia. Houses were damaged. The capital Jakarta and other places felt the earthquake. The second strong earthquake in two weeks has not been reported;
11. British media: Qatar is planning to bid for the 2036 Olympic Games and study the construction of air-conditioned streets for the marathon; British media: British health authorities urge parents to be alert to type A streptococcal infection. Symptoms include sore throat, fever and mild skin infection, which has killed 6 children;
12, foreign media: the United States outstanding federal government debt balance of $31.41 trillion, has exceeded the ceiling, again facing the risk of debt default;
13. South Korean media: After South Korea advanced to the top 16, each player has received a bonus of 0.16 billion won (540,000 RMB). Fans: If the national football team wins Vietnam, it will issue 6 million RMB;
14, foreign media: in response to this winter’s energy shortage, Switzerland may become the world’s first country to restrict the driving of electric vehicles; German media: Germany plans to ban electricity and natural gas suppliers from raising prices next year;
15. Foreign media: EU, G7 and Australia have announced that they will set a price ceiling of US $60 per barrel for Russian oil. Russia’s price limit: the consequences are very serious; Belarus’s Ministry of Defense: has signed an agreement with Russia to jointly guarantee regional security in the military field;
[Weiyu] The image must be ahead of the strength, the temper must be behind the strength, the thinking must be much higher than the strength, and the order must not be wrong.