今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 12月1日
2022年12月1日 星期四 农历十一月初八
Thursday, December 1, 2022, the eighth day of November in the lunar calendar
1. The spot exchange rate of RMB against US dollar rose above 7.08, and the appreciation in November exceeded 2.1%.
2. Shen15 astronauts successfully entered the Chinese space station, and Chinese astronauts joined forces for the first time.
3, express new national standard comments: express free delivery on the door will limit the number of times, under certain circumstances can be additional fees.
4, Shanghai tightened prevention and control, some areas notify the amount of reserve materials not less than 60 days.
5. Chengdu: Nucleic acid is only checked for 72 hours when entering the office building, and nucleic acid is not checked when returning to the residential area.
6. Beijing: People without social activities may not participate in community nucleic acid screening.
7. Chongqing: Time and space accompaniment is not used as the criterion for judging close contacts. Those who meet the conditions can be isolated at home.
8. Chinese traditional tea-making techniques and related customs have been successfully applied for heritage.
9. Report: Juvenile Internet users have reached 0.191 billion, and the trend of younger age is obvious.
10. Lau Rongzhi Case Sentenced in Second Instance, Jiangxi High Court: Maintain the death sentence and submit it to the Supreme Court for approval.
11, once known as the BMW Mercedes-Benz Audi, Baowo, officially declared bankruptcy.
12, Musk “Amnesty” 60,000 banned Twitter accounts, and stopped monitoring the new crown false information.
13. The United States and India conduct joint military exercises on the Sino-Indian border. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China has expressed its concern to India.
14. The European Union said it had frozen the Russian Central Bank’s 300 billion euro reserves.
15. Day 11 of the World Cup: Australia 1-0 Denmark, Tunisia 1-0 France, Poland 0-2 Argentina, Saudi Arabia 1-2 Mexico.
[Microlanguage] Live in the way you like, work firmly, and be free and easy.