December 1, the eighth day of November in the lunar calendar, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, National Bureau of Statistics: epidemic-prone economic recovery slowed, manufacturing PMI fell to 48% in November, below the threshold for two consecutive months;
2. China General Nuclear Power Group withdraws from the C nuclear power project in Sedsville, UK. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Respect the decision of Chinese enterprises and hope that the UK will provide a fair and just business environment for Chinese enterprises in the UK. Previously, the British Prime Minister was “China poses a systemic threat to British interests and values”;
3. Temporary control has been lifted in many districts of Guangzhou, and nucleic acid for all employees is no longer carried out. The search volume of air tickets and train tickets departing from Guangzhou has soared, and high-speed rail tickets for Shanghai and Chengdu are difficult to obtain. Shenzhen: Home isolation is implemented for close contacts who meet the conditions of home isolation;
4. “A video of a suspected internal meeting of a nucleic acid testing organization and a professor’s fraud” was circulated on the Internet. Gaoying Town, Shijiazhuang: The police have arrested people, and the results will be announced when they come out;
5. It was reported on the Internet that “Liuyang Hehua Street staff had verbal conflicts with residents and beat people when they came to their homes”. Liuyang, Hunan, informed that the Commission for Discipline Inspection and Supervision had intervened in the investigation and handling, and the personnel involved had been suspended;
6, Foton Motor announced that Baowo Motor has been declared bankrupt by the court. Media: Eight years after entering China, it came to an end. It once called itself “BBBA”,”financial exhaustion, insolvency”;
7. The death sentence was upheld in the second instance of the Lao Rongzhi case. The family claimed that Lao Rongzhi expressed his appeal in court. Media: Lao Rongzhi was very arrogant in court and was interrupted by the presiding judge: the trial has ended and the original sentence has been upheld;
On the morning of November 30, the Jiangxi Provincial Higher People’s Court issued a public verdict of the second instance on Lao Rongzhi’s intentional homicide, robbery, and kidnapping appeal. Source: Jiangxi Higher People’s Court
8. Identity should be confirmed for large-sum receipts and payments on WeChat and Alipay: 10,000 yuan for a single payment, or 50,000 yuan for a cumulative payment within 30 days. It is required to upload ID card photos and supplement information according to its regulations;
9. The United States and India conduct joint military exercises on the Sino-Indian border. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China has expressed concern to India; Japanese media: Japan and the United States have established a joint intelligence analysis organization to strengthen combat response capabilities;
10. Sino-Russian strategic bombers held another joint exercise on the 30th. South Korean media: Eight Chinese and Russian military aircraft flew into the South Korean air defense identification zone many times, but “did not violate South Korean airspace”. The South Korean Air Force dispatched fighter planes and took countermeasures;
11. EU: has frozen the 300 billion euro reserves of the Russian Central Bank, has also frozen the 19 billion euro funds of Russian oligarchs, and has recommended the confiscation of other frozen Russian assets;
12. British media: The president of the Ukrainian Football Association was arrested on suspicion of fraud and money laundering. The country’s 2030 World Cup bid plan may fall through. Ukrainian Football Association: This is a conspiracy of pro-Russian forces;
Ukrainian Football Association President Pavelko announced at a press conference in October that Ukraine, Spain and Portugal jointly bid for the 2030 World Cup. Source: British Media
13. On the 30th, an explosion occurred in Samangan Province of Afghanistan, killing at least 15 people and injuring 27. Local officials: The explosion occurred in an educational institution;
14. US Media: The United States is trying to persuade EU member states to agree to a price cap of US $62 for Russian oil. Earlier, Poland, Estonia and Lithuania expressed their opposition, believing that the sanctions against Russia were not strong enough and hoped to be lowered;
15. Medvedev: If NATO provides Ukraine with the “Patriot” system and staff, they will immediately become the legitimate targets of the Russian army. U.S. Department of Defense: No plan to provide Ukraine with a “Patriot” system will continue to be discussed; NATO Secretary-General: Ukraine will join NATO one day, Russia does not have a veto;
Patriot missile defense system
[Weiyu] It is important to know that when he was young, Ling Yunzhi was once the first-class in the world.