全国早报- 2022年11月30日 星期三 全球最大活火山美国夏威夷州冒纳罗亚火山开始喷发 夜空变成红色!上次喷发为38年前
National Morning Post: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
1. New policies issued in many places: nucleic acid screening does not need full participation, and there can be exceptions for “full inspection”
2. Hebei will encounter a super cold wave within 3 days, and Hebei will experience a low temperature of minus 30 ℃
3. Data: On February 13, 2020, the anti-epidemic work mode was fully launched. Since then, nucleic acid detection has exceeded 0.7 billion person-times.
4. At 0-24:00 on November 28, 209 new locally confirmed cases and 8583 new locally asymptomatic infections were reported in Chongqing.
5. Hunan man introduced that a number of minors were sentenced to one year and four months for paid escort, and the victim’s family questioned that “the sentence was too light”
6. The Internet said that “a Tesla lost control in Taizhou and crashed into two cars in a row”. The police reported that the accident caused 2 deaths and 1 injury.
7. The Shenzhou 15 manned spacecraft will be launched at 2308 hours on November 29. The flight crew will be composed of astronauts Fei Junlong, Deng Qingming and Zhang Lu.
8. More than 11 nucleic acid testing institutions have been investigated for fraud, and many people have been put on file for investigation.
9. Urumqi City Gives 300 Yuan One-time Living Assistance to Low-income People; Urumqi City Reduces 5 Months Rent for Families Renting Public Rental Housing
10. The number of marriage registrations in Inner Mongolia last year hit a new low: from the peak daily average of 607 pairs to 364 pairs.
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. National Health Commission: Sealing and controlling management should be quickly sealed and solved quickly. The National Health Commission recommends that the elderly be vaccinated as soon as possible. National Health Commission: Seriously deal with acts such as issuing false test reports; National Bureau of Disease Control and Prevention: Not to expand high-risk areas at will; National Bureau of Disease Control and Prevention: Long-term sealing must be corrected, and the scope must not be expanded through time and space.
12. WHO Announces mpox as New Name of Monkeypox
13. Extreme cold weather killed 7 workers in Altay City, Xinjiang
14. A man in Enshi, Hubei Province, drove into his wife and was stopped by his daughter. The court issued a habeas corpus.
15, Shandong to invest more than 23 billion yuan to build a square cabin hospital
16. Inner Mongolia: 600 students returned home without permission, resulting in many diagnoses. Xu was filed
17. The world’s largest active volcano, Mauna Loa, Hawaii, USA, began to erupt and the night sky turned red! The last eruption was 38 years ago.
Life: CDC experts: It is recommended to replace the mask every 4 hours. Experts remind citizens that wearing masks scientifically and correctly can effectively reduce the risk of infection. The masks need to be replaced after 4 hours of wearing them. The masks should be replaced in time when they are wet or defaced. Disease control experts believe that when wearing masks, the nose and chin should be covered, the nose clip should be compacted, and multiple masks should not be worn at the same time. Patients with basic respiratory diseases should use protective masks under the guidance of doctors. Infants under 3 years old should not wear masks, which can easily cause suffocation. Parents should try to avoid taking their children to crowded public places.