商业早报- 2022年11月27日 星期日 电动车赛道竞争持续升温，多家合资车企按下“加速键”
Business Morning Post: Sunday, November 27, 2022
1, Japan to verify the experimental snow power generation, Japan snow power generation efficiency or rival photovoltaic
2. The global share of China’s high-tech products has increased, with 32 of the 56 categories ranking in the top five.
3, as the shipping boom subsides, container shipping company profits are declining
4, Suzhou: indemnificatory rental housing for the non-housing groups in Suzhou, no income line threshold
5, electric car track competition continues to heat up, a number of joint venture car companies press the “acceleration button”
6. Amazon will stop its food distribution service in India from December 29
7. Meituan Q3’s revenue was 62.62 billion yuan and net profit was 1.22 billion yuan, turning losses into profits year on year and month on month.
8. Huawei: Lay More than 250000 Kilometers of Optical Fiber in Africa to Help 30 million Families Get Online at High Speed
9.360: “360 Enterprise Security Cloud” has achieved millions of user coverage
10. Fast Hands: In November, the platform handled more than 130,000 videos related to illegal health science content.
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Carrefour Zhengzhou’s last store closed and completely withdrew from Henan market
12. The World Cup is booming with “Hotel Watching”. The number of reservations for theme rooms in Fliggy’s popular cities has increased by more than 2.5 times year on year.
13. Twitter is tentatively scheduled to launch Twitter account authentication service next Friday.
14. Japan has drawn up a five-year plan to increase the number of unicorn enterprises from 6 to 100.
15, Wei Long spicy strip price increase 1 yuan triggered 0.2 billion losses, continue to sprint to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
16, Japanese media said the world’s central banks to buy gold, the highest level since the 2060s.
17, winter heating demand increases, European natural gas prices may continue to rise
18, analysis agencies: U.S. holiday shopping season actual sales or will decline.
1. The General Administration of Sports has identified 15 key cities for football development
2. China’s comprehensive port efficiency ranks among the top in the world
3. Xuzhou: Zhengzhou transported 870 people to Xuzhou without communication
4. Scientists resurrected 48500-year-old viruses frozen and seven viruses frozen for tens of thousands of years
5. Li Tie, the former head coach of the Chinese National Men’s Football Team, was investigated and suspected of serious violations of the law
6. Sichuan: The man sneaked into someone else’s home and lived in secret for 9 months. He was sentenced to two years and nine months in prison and fined 8000 yuan.
7. The Central Meteorological Observatory issued a yellow warning of cold wave. The strongest cold wave since this winter will sweep over more than 30 provinces.
8. Xiamen, Fujian: The deceased husband left a note “Property to my sister” before his death. The 1.6 million deposit was transferred by his sister-in-law. The court: half belongs to his wife’s personal property and half is divided equally between his wife and children and his parents.
9. A man in Chongqing was exposed to have molested children many times in the community. Police station: the certificate has been obtained and is being processed.