November 28, the fifth day of November in the lunar calendar, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The Central Meteorological Observatory: issued an orange warning for the highest level of cold wave. It is expected that by 30 days, most areas will experience severe cooling, the north and the central and eastern regions will drop by 10~16 ℃, and the cooling range in some areas can reach more than 18 ℃;
2. Hangzhou: Some items of “IVF” can be reimbursed from next year, with a maximum of 3000 yuan. Many places or follow-up;
3. Guangzhou: 7412 new cases were added on the 26th. There were no new cases in the control area for 5 consecutive days to apply for unsealing. Nearly 10,000 people in Haizhu District are willing to relieve them, and the relief work is proceeding in an orderly manner;
4. Beijing: Hard isolation is strictly prohibited, fire exits, unit doors and community doors are strictly prohibited, and smooth out channels for medical treatment and emergency avoidance shall be ensured. Temporary control shall not exceed 24 hours in principle;
5. Shenzhen: all restaurants, restaurants and other catering places are 50% open to traffic restriction, advocating enterprises to work at home next week and party and government organs to work at traffic restriction;
6. The “Nuclear Huaxi Lanzhou Laboratory”, which has just been established for more than 3 months, was accused of fraud. The actual controller “Zhang Nuclear” established 16 new nucleic acid testing institutions this year. Official notification: it will be dealt with seriously;
7. It was revealed on the Internet that Evergrande’s Tianjin factory had laid off 60%. The first batch of Hengchi 5 had frequent delivery problems. The sales response was that the car machine would improve after upgrading;
8. The National Earthquake Intensity Quick Report and Early Warning Project will be completed and accepted by the end of 2023, when China’s key areas will realize second-magnitude earthquake early warning;
9. National Bureau of Statistics: From January to October, the profits of industrial enterprises decreased by 3.0% year on year, the structure continued to improve, and the profits of some middle and lower reaches industries rebounded significantly;
10. Israeli research found that the combination of low-frequency ultrasound and nano-bubble technology can eliminate tumors in experimental mice. This method can focus tumor tissues with high accuracy and avoid damaging healthy tissues;
Histological micrographs of the control and treatment groups. (A) pseudotumors,(B) tumors treated with low-frequency ultrasound (US) only,(C) tumors treated with low-frequency US 10 min after systemic injection of microbubbles, and (D) tumors treated with low-frequency US 10 min after systemic injection of nanobubbles. The scale of the tumor cross section is 1mm, and the scale of the 10x magnification image is 200 μm.
11. Chairman of the Russian State Duma: Legislation will prohibit foreigners from using surrogacy services in Russia; Kremlin: Russia will not export oil and natural gas to countries that implement energy price restrictions;
12. The Venezuelan government and the opposition reached a preliminary agreement to establish a fund managed by the United Nations for domestic medical care, education, food aid, etc. United States: In response, it decided to relax sanctions against Venezuela in the oil sector;
13. Foreign media: after the signing of the free trade agreement between Britain and Japan, exports to Japan declined, and the agreement was accused of “failure”; British media: Britain is considering raising the threshold for studying in the UK to reduce the number of visas for foreign students;
14. German Chancellor Schultz made it clear that he would insist on imposing a ban on Russian oil by the end of this year. Russia: The energy crisis is self-directed;
15. Zelensky: Ukraine will export US $0.15 billion in food to countries in urgent need of food; Belgian Prime Minister De Crowe signed a statement with Zelensky in Kiev on 26 June: supporting Ukraine’s accession to the European Union and NATO;
is born ordinary, but unique. It is more important to like yourself than to like the world.