10、特斯拉：因软件和安全带问题，宣布召回10127辆国产Model 3和部分进口Model S、Model X电动汽车；
November 26, the third day of November in the lunar calendar, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Two Departments: The maximum reward for reporting illegal use of medical insurance fund is 200,000 yuan, which will be officially implemented on January 1 next year;
2. Central Bank: Reduce the deposit reserve ratio of financial institutions by 0.25 percentage points and release long-term funds of about 500 billion yuan; CSRC: Reward internal “whistleblowers” and raise the maximum reward amount to 1.2 million yuan;
3. The implementation of the personal pension system: the upper limit of the annual contribution is 12,000, and the tax incentives can be enjoyed in 36 places including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xi’an, and Chengdu;
4. Guangzhou: 7524 new local cases were added on the 24th, and 89 cases were found in society. Investigations have been organized for suspected inaccurate nucleic acid results in individual communities, and any violations of laws and regulations will be dealt with seriously. Hunan: The health code is on line with “blue code”. Blue code is assigned to those who enter Hunan within 5 days. Blue code personnel must strictly abide by not having dinner, gathering or entering or leaving public places;
5. Suzhou, Jiangsu: Affordable rental housing is open to people without housing in Suzhou, and there is no income line threshold;
6. Make more moves to stabilize the property market: support students to buy houses, and plan to implement a tax rebate for housing purchases within one year;On the evening of the 7th and 24th of the
, a fire broke out in a high-rise residential building in Jixiangyuan Community, Tianshan District, Urumqi City, Xinjiang, causing 10 deaths and 9 injuries. The initial sentence was caused by a fire on the bedroom patch panel;
8. Wu Yifan was sentenced to 13 years in prison in the first instance and deported after serving his sentence. Details of the case were disclosed: rape of 3 women in his residence and organization of 2 other women to drink and commit adultery; Beijing Municipal Taxation Bureau: Wu Yifan was recovered and fined a total of 0.6 billion yuan for tax evasion. He used overseas enterprises to conceal personal income and change income, seriously endangering China’s tax sovereignty;On the morning of the 9th and 25th of
, a fire broke out in a factory building in Liangping, Chongqing. Nearby businesses: the fire truck passed after the police broke down the epidemic prevention enclosure. Responsible person: implicated by the factory next door;
10. Tesla: Announced the recall of 10127 domestic Model 3 and some imported Model S and Model X electric vehicles due to software and seat belt problems;
11. Foreign media: The UK has disabled Chinese-made cameras in government buildings for safety reasons. Foreign Ministry: Oppose unreasonable suppression; Foreign media: British primary and secondary school teachers join the strike, and many industries have launched strikes to demand salary increases to deal with the cost of living crisis in Britain;
12. Japanese media: there is a problem with more than 100 receipts in the election revenue and expenditure report. Fumio Kishida is at risk of resigning. Three ministers in the Kishida cabinet have resigned due to scandals;
13. The cholera epidemic in Malawi, a country in southeast Africa, has caused 292 deaths and increased the number of confirmed cases to 9447;
14. Foreign media: EU member states have not reached a consensus on the natural gas price intervention plan;
15. An international research team of scientists has successfully “resurrected” a prehistoric giant virus that has been frozen for 48500 years and warned that the melting permafrost may pose a threat to human beings;
The meaning of cold is to let people learn to approach warm things.