November 25, the second day of November in the lunar calendar, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: It is estimated that from 26 to 27, the cold wave will take the lead in affecting Xinjiang, Gansu and western Inner Mongolia, with a local drop of more than 20 ℃. From 28 to 30, the cold wave will move eastward and southward. In the central and eastern regions of China, the local cooling can reach more than 16 ℃;
2. Henan’s 10,000 tons of vegetables are unsalable: farmers have no distribution capacity, and big customers cannot go because of some restrictions;
3. Announcements are issued in many places: those returning from across provinces or cities are not allowed to enter restaurants and shopping malls within 3 days;
4. Shanda Golden Jubilee “explodes thunder”. The total amount of unpaid investment exceeds 19 billion, involving more than 100,000 customers. The on-the-job sales supervisor reported that the loan performance exceeded one million. Official: Shanda Jinxi is suspected of illegal fund-raising, the police have intervened;
5. The first instance of the revised draft regulations on the protection of minors in Beijing: no “medical beauty” service shall be provided without the consent of the guardian, and violators will be fined up to 500,000;
6, Guangzhou: 23 new local 7620 cases, 50 cases found in the social side, in batches and orderly to carry out control of the area of stranded personnel relief work; Guangzhou has more than 11,000 people out of the cabin, experts: the academic community has not confirmed that the new crown has sequelae, out of the cabin personnel basically not infectious;
7. Following the collective salary cut by senior executives, Liu Qiangdong launched JD.com’s biggest adjustment in recent years: JD.com Retail started personnel and structural adjustments, and many presidents and vice presidents were replaced;
Looking into November, JD.com’s share price in Hong Kong stocks rebounded sharply, with the highest increase exceeding 50%. However, in the past two days, affected by the correction of the Hang Seng Technology Index, the stock price has retreated. The latest report closed at HK $197.6, a decline of 4.36%, and the cumulative increase this month was 36.18%.
8. The State Council agreed to set up comprehensive cross-border e-commerce pilot zones in 33 cities and regions including Langfang, Cangzhou, Yuncheng, Baotou, Anshan and Yanji;
9. Taiwan Media: A Tesla ran out of control on the streets of Taipei, rear-ended and hit the pillars of the building. The front of the car was completely destroyed and many people were injured. Experts: Use autopilot with caution;
10. American rapper “Kanye” posted: I have invited Trump to be my election partner in 2024; US media: Burns is expanding his political team or will compete with Trump for the presidential candidacy;
11. Foreign Media: The United States once again extended the tariff exemption for some medical supplies in China until February 28, 2023;
On November 23, local time, the Office of the United States Trade Representative announced that it would extend the 301 tariff exemption for Chinese epidemic prevention medical products for another 90 days to February 28, 2023 in response to the new crown epidemic. The previous exemption period will end on November 30, and the relevant exemption has been extended many times. The tariff exemption covers 81 medical products and began on December 29, 2020.
12. Foreign media: Apple intends to buy the British football team “Manchester United” for 5.8 billion pounds (about US $7 billion); Saudi Arabia intends to recruit Ronaldo Messi at the same time. Ronaldo has received the contract and will also be the spokesperson for the World Cup bid;
13. Poland sent diplomatic notes to EU, NATO and Council of Europe countries on Germany’s World War II claims, requesting international discussions;
14. Russian media: Syrian Kurdish forces wrote to Biden, stressing that the United States must support its allies and prevent Turkey from launching attacks in northern Syria. The White House said: “Turkey has the right to defend itself”. Russian and Turkish defense minister on the phone, Erdogan: will launch a ground attack on Kurdish forces in Syria! Russia: against;
15. Russian Ministry of Defense: Has Evidence of U.S. Attempts to Use Biological Weapons in Ukraine; Russian media: Russian Security Agency said it prevented Ukrainian agents from destroying the “Nanxi” natural gas pipeline. Russia: Due to the shelling of the Ukrainian armed forces, all transmission lines of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant have been destroyed, and the risk of accidents has increased significantly;
[whispers] how many years have passed, the only constant is the heart that wants to get rich.