National Morning Post: Friday, November 18, 2022
1, the latest research: nearly half a century, male fertility has shown a cliff-like decline, and is still accelerating
2. Ji ‘an, Jiangxi Province: Lao Lai, who lives in a 4-storey villa, refused to repay the 30,000’s arrears. He saw the court forcibly “ransacking his home” on-site to raise funds and repay the money.
3. Blizzard will suspend most game services in mainland China; The license agreement between Blizzard and Netease expires in January next year. Netease will continue to serve players until the last minute.
4. Nanjing girl in Jiangsu province took 3 days off and was expelled for another claim 110,000
5. At 0-24:00 on November 16, there were 172 new local confirmed cases in Chongqing, 3900 new asymptomatic infections in Chongqing
6. Supreme Law: Resolutely and promptly stop monopolistic behavior and safeguard people’s livelihood and well-being.
7, teachers’ “iron rice bowl” will be broken? Ningbo plans to launch a teacher withdrawal mechanism
8. National Bureau of Disease Control and Prevention: infants under 3 years old are exempt from nucleic acid negative certificates; In the future, when a cluster epidemic occurs in China, only close personnel will be isolated.
9, Wuhan a restaurant big white door-to-door customers collective run orders
Birth Rate Announced in 10 and 31 Provinces: Natural Negative Population Growth in 13 Provinces, Negative for the First Time in Many Provinces
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Shandong men took off their shoes on the subway and were thrown out of the car. Netizens quarreled
12. It was reported on the Internet that several urban management officers in Suzhou beat the peddlers and kicked their heads. The police responded that they are currently dealing with them.
13. Shanghai Pudong Airport Customs Seized 199 Living Turtles and 7 Living Snakes
14, experts: domestic new crown oral medicine or further price reduction
15. There are differences in the delineation of “space-time accompanying” in different regions. Experts: It is enough to trace the space-time accompanying followers.
16, praise return is illegal, a number of take-out merchants for praise return card was punished
17. Russia is ultimately responsible for the Polish missile incident. Zelensky: The missile that landed in Poland does not belong to Ukraine; Ukraine will implement power rationing measures nationwide on the 17th. Ukrainian media: air defense alarms have been issued throughout Ukraine and explosions have been heard from many places. Zelensky: Russia has received a signal that it is willing to negotiate directly.
Health: Sleep for more than 10 hours is careful to cause cardiovascular disease. Sleeping too short or too long is not good for health. When a person is in deep sleep, his heart rate and blood pressure will drop significantly, and his heart will get sufficient rest. If the quality of sleep is relatively poor, it will lead to increased blood pressure and faster heart rate during sleep, which will increase the probability of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Studies have found that sleeping for 5 hours every night increases the risk of cardiovascular disease by about 50% compared to sleeping for 7 to 9 hours, but sleeping for more than 10 hours also increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.