Business Morning Post: Sunday, November 12, 2022
1. European Commission: Eurozone economy will fall into recession in the fourth quarter of this year
2. Cheap Second-hand Online Love Market: “Transfer Online Love Objects, Online Rush, Meet 300 Yuan”
3. On that day, double 11 handled 0.552 billion pieces of express delivery nationwide, which was 1.8 times of the daily business volume.
4. Tmall double 11 said that the transaction scale was the same as last year, with the total transaction volume exceeding 500 billion in the same period last year.
5. Shake Voice E-commerce: The number of merchants in double 11 increased 86% year on year
6. The fire broke out when cooking at the door: 68 yuan, with four dishes and one soup, queued up for “work” after 90 s”
7. Twitter suspended the “Blue V Certification” paid service because counterfeits created chaos on the platform.
8. Taobao Live broadcast report card of double 11: 62 100 million and 632 10 million live broadcast rooms, with more than 80% of store broadcasts; Taobao: Luo Yonghao Ranked First among New Anchors with Turnover Over 100 Million Yuan
9. The number of buyers of fast-handed 116 closed increased by 40% year on year. GMV of agricultural products increased by more than 143% year on year.
10. The number of written-off orders in Fliggy double 11 increased 50% year on year
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Huawei’s small folding has been the first in sales for three consecutive quarters. Pocket S may become the best-selling small folding mobile phone.
12. China’s Hand Tour Publishers Ranking List of Total Revenue in 10 Months: Tencent, Netease and Miha Tour Steady Top Three
13. The Supreme Law, the Supreme People’s Procuratorate and the Ministry of Education jointly issued the Opinions on Implementing the Prohibition System
14, Guangdong market supervision department in accordance with the law to crack down on price violations
15, “fairy tube” sales group: buyers are mostly young women, using code words to exchange vomiting experience
16. Express in double 11: Sleep 4 hours a day and earn more 5000 yuan
1. A clothing store in Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang, was warned by a yellow card from the Market Supervision Bureau because the owner did not wear a mask when sleeping.
2. Zhengzhou’s construction of square cabins in key cultural relics units was stopped
3. At 0-24:00 on November 11, 160 cases of asymptomatic 1081 cases were newly diagnosed in Chongqing
4. National Health Commission: Special classes have been set up in various regions to increase the number of work. Ministry of Transport: Passenger station operators should provide landing inspection places to facilitate inter-provincial travel; The new number of local infected people is on the rise, and the normal nucleic acid in many places is adjusted to one examination in two days. The National Bureau of Disease Control and Prevention disclosed the positive detection rate of sub-close contact: about 3 out of 100,000 people
5, many places to introduce new policies for talent purchase: including lower-priced housing allotment, housing subsidies, etc.
6. About 800 new crown infected people appeared on a cruise ship docked in Sydney, Australia.
7. Ministry of Education: Put forward specific requirements for special types of enrollment work such as art majors in colleges and universities; starting from 2024, high-level art troupes in colleges and universities will no longer be selected from the enrollment process of colleges and universities
8. Zhu Yilong Golden Rooster Award for Best Actor; Xi Meijuan Golden Rooster Award for Best Actress
9, 8 BMW and 1 Cadillac drag racing in the early morning, Shanghai police: case investigation, 9 people detained
10, the arrival of cold air to meet the “season change” big cooling! Up to 14 ℃ drop
11. China is one of the countries with the largest number of bird species, with 1445 species of birds currently available.