National Morning Post: Saturday, November 12, 2022
1. Hubei Xiangyang police went to Huizhou, Guangdong province. when the murderer absconded for 29 years and became a multimillionaire police officer: it was time to pay for the fault.
2. On November 10, Henan newly diagnosed 124 cases with asymptomatic 2881 cases
3. Shandong fully liberalizes settlement restrictions Jinan takes the lead in providing talents, residence, employment and other 6 types of settlement channels
4. Uncommon characters can be input. Tencent, together with the Electronic Standards Institute of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the Chinese Character Library, launched the Chinese Character Guardian Program.
5. It is reported on the Internet that a man in Shandong was chased by security guards for his love of climbing over the wall. The school responded that the man cycling over the wall for three days and three nights was false news. He is now at the police station.
6, optimize the prevention and control of the epidemic, the official release of 20 measures; The State Council’s joint prevention and control mechanism: it is strictly forbidden to close schools at will, suspend classes at will, seal control at will, and do not unseal for a long time. Entry personnel 7 3 to 5 3; The Senior high school of the risk area is adjusted
7, man attacked the king of England is forbidden to take eggs out can bring receipts to buy eggs home
8. WeChat denied that it could withdraw the message within five minutes: or two minutes
9. The waiter of a milk tea shop in Daqing, Heilongjiang Province said first that welcome to the blocked inspectors: it should be said to scan the nucleic acid code first, and the official response is in a meeting to verify
10. Hurun released the list of cities with agglomeration degree of China’s new energy industry. The top ten cities are Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan, Changzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Hefei
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Shanxi discovered the remains of the prehistoric and late Shang periods
12. The People’s Bank of China is scheduled to issue a set of gold and silver commemorative coins for the 2023 year of Guimao (Rabbit) in China on November 18, 2022.
13. The two high schools and the first department jointly issued a document: the people’s court for teaching staff to commit crimes such as sexual assault shall sentence a lifetime ban; the Supreme Law, the Supreme Procuratorate, and the Ministry of Education jointly issued opinions to strictly implement the criminal employment prohibition system
14, the Internet conference released the digital technology 12 heavy device, Beidou, 5G conference, rookie and so on selected
15. A bus accident in Heilongjiang caused 4 deaths and 2 serious injuries.
16, many places to start free bivalent HPV vaccination
Health: Don’t forget to open windows for ventilation for indoor sports in winter. Winter is the season of high incidence of sports injuries. What should we pay attention to during sports? Do a good job of warm-up activities, make the body heat through jogging and hand exercises, and then exercise after sweating slightly. The amount of exercise should be from small to large, and large-volume activities such as long-distance running cannot be directly carried out. Jogging and other activities should be carried out first to make the body adapt and then increase the amount of exercise. The sports environment should be comfortable. In winter, many people close the windows for exercise. After a long time, dizziness, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite and other phenomena may occur. When exercising indoors, we must ensure air circulation and freshness. In addition, do outdoor exercise when the weather is fine.