National Morning Post: Saturday, November 5, 2022
1, seven departments issued a document, shall not publish advertising for primary and secondary schools (including kindergartens) off-campus training
2, personal pension implementation measures issued, the annual payment limit of 12,000 yuan.
3. The scale of China’s artificial intelligence market will reach 272.9 billion yuan in 2022. Industry insiders: the talent gap in artificial intelligence industry will reach 5 million
4. In June 2022, Wuhan, with the title of “City of Hundred Lakes”, became the world’s first “International Wetland City” with a population of over 10 million”
5. The latest data from the World Meteorological Organization show that the first “triple” La Nina phenomenon of this century is very likely to occur this winter. It is expected that most regions of my country will suffer more obvious cold waves, strong cold waves and extreme low temperatures.
6. Japan officially joins NATO cyber defense center
7, online “during the epidemic can receive subsidies every day”? Many responses are rumors.
8. Bijie, Guizhou: My son is addicted to games. My father threw his cell phone angrily and let him smash it. The cell phone was supposed to be changed, only thinking of the deterrent effect.
9. acidosis caused by Changzhou women’s ice milk tea with fried snacks
10. The Internet Information Office issued a notice to strengthen the governance of network violence: the platform should set up a one-key protection function to protect the parties involved in network violence.
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Zhengzhou Foxconn’s Salary Doubles, Recruiting New People’s Salary Highest in 18600 yuan
12. Chengdu Tianfu Public Security: A man suspected of molesting underage girls on the roadside was arrested
13. “Cut through thorns” ends, Su Youpeng becomes the annual champion
14. In 2023, the number of applicants for the national examination exceeded 2.5 million, the highest number of applicants in nearly ten years.
15, “long-term new crown” sequelae? Experts: most of them are short-lived and mild symptoms.
16. Hunan: The son took the mother’s 500,000 pension money to reward the anchorwoman, and was sued by his mother to withdraw the gift after running away from home.
17. A cleaner in Tangyin County, Henan Province was crushed and killed during lunch break in the garage passage: the driver involved was detained for one year and was found not guilty in the first instance.
18. President of Ukraine: If Putin attends G20, Ukraine will not attend; Russia says it will release evidence of British involvement in the attack on the Black Sea Fleet; Russia Sends Withdrawal Signal in Kherson
Health: The wrong position to fall asleep may cause sleep problems. The doctor said that a sleep ritual can be performed before going to bed, one can imply that it is time to go to bed, and the other can stretch the body. This sleep ritual is divided into three steps: rubbing your hands and ironing your eyes; stroking your hair; and rubbing your abdomen slowly. After the sleep ceremony, you can choose to sleep in a sleeping position. Lie on the right side and lie on your back, and your feet are naturally separated from your shoulders. These two sleeping positions are suitable for most people.