全国早报- 2022年11月4日 星期五 联合国称28年后冰川或大面积消失，世界遗产地冰川年均流失580亿吨冰
3、郑州回应“封城”消息：谣言，将对造谣者依法查处；郑州对符合条件而未解封的小区进行调查，严肃处理责任人；郑州成立20个督导组督导小区解封情况 ；郑州本轮疫情目前没有出现危重病例；郑州本轮疫情传播快、隐匿性强 擦肩而过就可能传染；专家张国龙:郑州新冠病毒开宝马来的；郑州本轮疫情系入郑货车司机引发
National Morning Post: Friday, November 4, 2022
1, as of the second quarter of 2022, the number of Sichuan cuisine stores in the country ranked first in all local cuisines, accounting for 31.3%, the number of stores 320,000, far higher than the second and third place of Jiangsu and Zhejiang cuisine and Guangdong cuisine.
2. It was reported online that Gome stopped paying employees’ wages. Gome employees said: This is a disguised form of forcing people to leave their jobs.
3. Zhengzhou responded to the news of “closing the city”: rumors will be investigated and dealt with according to law. Zhengzhou investigates the qualified but unsealed residential areas and seriously deals with those responsible. Zhengzhou has set up 20 supervision teams to supervise the unsealing of residential areas. At present, there are no critical cases in this round of epidemic in Zhengzhou. This round of epidemic in Zhengzhou is spreading fast and its concealment is strong. It may be infected if it passes by. Expert Zhang Guolong: Zhengzhou’s new crown virus opens a treasure horse; this round of epidemic in Zhengzhou was triggered by truck drivers entering Zhengzhou.
4, drug network sales ban list for comments: excluding hypoglycemic drug injections
5. The United Nations said that glaciers may disappear in large areas after 28 years, and glaciers in world heritage sites will lose 58 billion tons of ice annually.
6. Officials of the Ministry of Housing and Construction: No policies or plans have been issued for the large-scale construction of state-owned canteens.
7. The evaluation of farmers’ professional titles has been started in many parts of the country.
8, Shanghai housing leasing regulations for comments: the lessor shall not take water and power outage and other ways to terminate the contract;
9. The severe drought in Jiangxi has lasted for 114 days, and Jiangxi will continue to use artificial precipitation by aircraft for 5 months.
10. Argentina’s First Case of Super Fungal Infection, with a Death Rate of 60%
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Quanzhou, Fujian: Baoma took her 2-year-old son into the women’s toilet and was scolded for being incompetent.
12. After 10 years of preliminary research, the world-class cross-sea project-Yongzhou Railway (Ningbo to Zhoushan, Zhejiang) started on the 2nd. After the completion of the project, many of the world’s best will be born, and the last piece of “jigsaw puzzle” of Zhejiang’s “city-to-city high-speed rail” will be completed”
13. There was a loud noise in Pingdingshan, Henan Province in the early morning. Officially, it was initially judged as a sonic boom.
14. Kunming, Yunnan: Women Don’t Want to Check Wine and Be Sent to Hospital after Drinking at Airport
15. Zhejiang Quzhou Requires High School Students to Obtain First Aid Certificate
16, from more than 60 countries! The Russian Foreign Ministry says more than 8000 mercenaries have arrived in Ukraine.
Health: What happens to the heart after staying up late? The area of myocardial infarction is 20% higher than that of non-staying up late. The researchers also found that staying up late led to a significantly increased 92% in major adverse cardiac events. The night is when vascular endothelial cells are metabolizing. If it is disrupted, it will cause great damage to the heart. Occasionally staying up late disrupts the secretion of various cellular mediators and inflammatory factors. In order to ensure blood pressure, the heart must pump blood harder and faster. Staying up late for a long time will make inflammatory factors and white blood cells aggregation easily lead to the formation and hardening of arterial plaque, the heart must also spend more time pumping blood. The heart conduction system that controls the heartbeat is disrupted and arrhythmia occurs. In addition, staying up late for a long time leads to lack of sleep, and the body will secrete stress hormones, such as adrenaline, which will increase the level of high blood pressure and heart rate, thereby increasing the pressure of the cardiovascular system.