商业早报- 2022年11月3日 星期四 韩国24日起禁用一次性吸管和塑料袋，过渡期一年
Business Morning Post: Thursday, November 3, 2022
1. The EU will make another effort after forcing the iPhone to change USB-C: or require the opening of third-party App
2, the State Administration of Market Supervision approved, Unicom Tencent joint venture company approved to attract attention to Unicom mixed reform and then accelerate; Tencent vice president has served as a director of China Unicom.
3. Almost all the offline shops of Shicui Coffee, which only raised nearly 0.1 billion yuan last year, were closed.
4. South Korea will ban disposable straws and plastic bags from the 24th, with a one-year transition period.
5. Xiamen: Families with many children can apply for housing provident fund for the first time with a maximum loan of 1.2 million yuan.
6. Huawei’s folding screen won the first place in three items. Yu Chengdong said that one out of every two folding screens sold was Huawei.
7. The cost of thousands of yuan of fake medical injections is less than that of 10 yuan.
8. Shanghai guides college students to enter the pension industry
9. After being arrested for beating his 14-year-old daughter in Serbia, a Chinese man said that “this kind of behavior is allowed in China”
10. During the year, various localities introduced policies to adjust housing provident fund more than 150 times. Experts said that the current property market is developing in a good direction.
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Dubai will build the world’s tallest hotel next year, with more than 1000 rooms 366.5 meters high.
12. Weekly sales of iPhone in China fell 27%, with sales falling sharply for the third consecutive week.
13. “2022 China Electrical Appliance Service Market Report” Newly Released: 95% Users Will Change Old for New Services
14.2022 China’s Top 100 Internet List Announced, T3 Represents Travel Industry
15. Report: On October 65, the average price of new houses in the city fell slightly, and the activity in Hegang rose nearly 10 times.
1. Influenza vaccination in various places has entered the peak period. Experts suggest that influenza vaccination be re-vaccinated every year.
2, the national supply and marketing cooperatives related enterprises more than 110,000, Henan supply and marketing cooperatives related enterprises ranked first in the country
3. A customer in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province was fined 20,000 yuan by the supermarket for missing a piece of pork. Lawyer: Even if it is stolen, the supermarket has no right to fine.
4. Lawyer: Malicious Intrusion into Internet Class May Be Suspected of Crime
5. The population of middle-income families in China accounts for more than 30% of the total population;
6. Notify many places of changes in normalized nucleic acid testing from November: willing to conduct all tests and conduct tests at one’s own expense; Many places have notified trains and planes not to check nucleic acids any more.
7. Yunnan women quit sugar and milk tea and turn white and young after one year
8. The old man’s heirless estate belongs to the country and is used for public welfare undertakings: the 70-year-old man in Shanghai is unmarried all his life, childless, childless and childless.
9. A 3-year-old girl from Guang ‘an, Sichuan, ate 8 persimmons and had stomach stones.
10. After Changsha, Hunan dismissed female employees without reason and received arbitration, the company maliciously paid off with more than 100 catties of coins and was fined.
11. The Education Bureau confirmed that the female teacher in Henan died after online class. The teacher’s daughter: her mother was exposed to online violence in live class.
12. A company in Hangzhou issued a notice prohibiting napping at the table: napping after winter is easy to catch cold
13. Five Departments: By the end of 2025, more than 70% administrative villages nationwide will deploy more than 2 sets of emergency broadcast active release terminals