全国早报- 2022年11月3日 星期四 我国中等收入家庭人口占总人口3成多
National Morning Post: Thursday, November 3, 2022
1. Influenza vaccination in various places has entered the peak period. Experts suggest that influenza vaccination be re-vaccinated every year.
2, the national supply and marketing cooperatives related enterprises more than 110,000, Henan supply and marketing cooperatives related enterprises ranked first in the country
3. A customer in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province was fined 20,000 yuan by the supermarket for missing a piece of pork. Lawyer: Even if it is stolen, the supermarket has no right to fine.
4. Lawyer: Malicious Intrusion into Internet Class May Be Suspected of Crime
5. The population of middle-income families in China accounts for more than 30% of the total population;
6. Notify many places of changes in normalized nucleic acid testing from November: willing to conduct all tests and conduct tests at one’s own expense; Many places have notified trains and planes not to check nucleic acids any more.
7. Yunnan women quit sugar and milk tea and turn white and young after one year
8. The old man’s heirless estate belongs to the country and is used for public welfare undertakings: the 70-year-old man in Shanghai is unmarried all his life, childless, childless and childless.
9. A 3-year-old girl from Guang ‘an, Sichuan, ate 8 persimmons and had stomach stones.
10. After Changsha, Hunan dismissed female employees without reason and received arbitration, the company maliciously paid off with more than 100 catties of coins and was fined.
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. The Education Bureau confirmed that the female teacher in Henan died after online class. The teacher’s daughter: her mother was exposed to online violence in live class.
12. A company in Hangzhou issued a notice prohibiting napping at the table: napping after winter is easy to catch cold
13. Five Departments: By the end of 2025, more than 70% administrative villages nationwide will deploy more than 2 sets of emergency broadcast active release terminals
Health: The overall 5-year survival rate of breast cancer patients in my country has exceeded 80%. The diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer in my country has entered the era of chronic disease management. Experts say: Regular screening is important. It is recommended that adult women have breast self-examination once a month, women over 40 years old should have breast X-ray examination once a year, and women over 70 years old should have breast X-ray examination once every 1-2 years.