商业早报- 2022年11月1日 星期二 相较于女性，研究发现男性久坐更易患糖尿病
10、羽绒服装新国标 今年买羽绒服不看含绒量，看绒子含量 羽绒服绒子含量不得低于50%
Business Morning Post: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
1, Ctrip: this year’s autumn season “rural” characteristics are more obvious
2. Where to go: Macau air ticket prices drop by 30%
3, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: the first three quarters of the Internet business revenue decline slowed down, the total profit decline narrowed.
4. Seven departments: Stars are not allowed to advertise for tobacco and tobacco products (including electronic cigarettes), off-campus training, medical treatment, drugs, medical devices, health food and formula food for special medical purposes.
5. Lu Weibing: Xiaomi Redmi Note Series Global Cumulative Sales Exceeds 0.3 billion Sets
6. The first “University Student Anchor Talent Incubation Base” under Taobao Live Broadcast Landing Hubei Institute of Science and Technology
7. Meta’s Instagram monthly activity reached 2 billion, narrowing the gap with Facebook
8. Gaud’s self-operated capacity platform “Rocket Travel” was launched in Beijing to explore the next generation of online car booking mode.
9. Fast Hand Becomes Official Live Broadcast and Short Video Platform for MLB League 2022 Playoffs
10, down clothing new national standard this year to buy down jacket without looking at down content, down jacket down content content should not be less than 50%
11. Compared with women, studies have found that men are more likely to suffer from diabetes if they are sedentary.
12. Samsung will produce less than 0.3 billion smartphones in 2023
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
1. On October 30, Shenzhen added 21 confirmed cases and 9 asymptomatic infections.
2. At 0-24:00 on October 30, 232 cases of asymptomatic 295 cases were newly diagnosed in Guangzhou, and 888 flights were canceled in Guangzhou.
3. CTBUH officially certifies Chengmai Financial Center Building as “the tallest building to be built in China in 2022” and “the second tallest building to be built in the world in 2022”
4. A “prodigy” in Shenzhen went to primary school at the age of 3, junior high school at the age of 7, and Senior high school at the age of 10. In September this year, 13-year-old Li Zhicheng was admitted to the Shenzhen campus of the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
5. The 2 3rd Shenzhen Reading Month will be officially launched on November 5
6. The black spot behind Shenzhen men’s high fever for half a month locked the cause: being bitten by tsutsugamushi in the wild, with a high fever of 40 degrees
7. Shenzhen Sports Fans Launch Traceless Outdoor Cleaning Campaign
8. Shenzhen 22-year-old woman has a large area of cerebral infarction after massage. Doctor: Massage stimulates blood vessels, dances or injuries vertebral arteries
9. The third phase of Metro Line 8 is expected to be completed in 2026. After completion, it will be in operation with the first and second phases of Line 8, Line 2 and Line 2.
10, the Ministry of Finance: Shenzhen new local government debt limit to give active support, focus on promoting stable investment to make up for the board.
11. Shenzhen reads more than 1.5 hours per person per day.
A rare total lunar eclipse on December 8 and November 8 can be seen in Shenzhen: a total lunar eclipse will occur on November 8, 2022, and the lunar eclipse will occur in Shenzhen. On that day, the lunar rise time in Shenzhen is 17:37:06 (sunset time: 17:38:19), and the lunar rise direction is 18 degrees north-east. At this moment, the local eclipse score has reached 43.3%. Regardless of the weather, we must choose a place with no shelter and wide vision in the north-east direction.
13. Shenzhen typhoon white warning was upgraded to blue, and strong monsoon blue warning was lifted: there were strong winds, cooling and rainfall processes in our city on November 1-3. The city entered a typhoon alert state