全国早报- 2022年11月1日 星期二 万圣节 七部门出手规范明星广告代言活动：依法追究广告代言违法行为各方主体责任
National Morning Post: Halloween, Tuesday, November 1, 2022
1. Sky phenomena in November: total lunar eclipse (November 8), moon cover Uranus (November 8), Uranus strike (November 9), Mars moon (November 11), Leo meteor shower (November 18)
2, the man 120,000 sold the game account after malicious retrieval#, sentenced to three and a half years
3, the Chinese performance association reminds entertainers, artist agents, etc.: standardize prudent endorsement behavior
4. Foxconn in Zhengzhou is involved in several labor disputes. Foxconn in Zhengzhou has little impact on iPhone production at the end of the year;
5. In Baoding section of Beijing-Kunming Expressway in Hebei Province, a woman cheated cash with a luxury car and was knocked down. Many enthusiastic drivers were recruited.
6. Seven departments step in to standardize star advertising endorsement activities: investigate the main responsibilities of all parties involved in illegal advertising endorsements according to law, and punish stars themselves according to law for false and illegal endorsements of stars.
7. Exit-Entry Administration Bureau: The national public security organs will use intelligent endorsement equipment from November 1 to accept applications for mainland residents to travel to Macao for endorsement. Mainland residents will use smart endorsement for travel to Macao, Fliggy: double 11 Macao round-trip ticket cards have sold more than 16,000 pieces; The mainland does not need to submit paper application materials for travel to Macao, and the search volume for Macao routes has doubled.
8. The man in Yantai, Shandong Province gave birth to his wife and cousin to the 540,000 yuan Court: after deducting the alimony, the rest will be returned to his wife.
9. Research says that only half of the brain can read and distinguish people, and human nerves are plastic.
10, Henan Jiaozuo a battery car accident was identified as a motor vehicle was claimed 270,000 the owner of the win manufacturers and merchants
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. The venue has a maximum capacity of over 80,000 people, and 11 people were killed in a stampede at a concert in Congo (DRC)
12. Tencent will start to charge for some functions of the conference, and only monthly fees will be paid instead of the minimum.
13. The South Korean government has issued a subsidy plan for the casualties of the stampede accident in Itae Hospital: it has decided to subsidize the funeral expenses of the victims of the stampede accident in Itae Hospital within the range of 15 million won per person (about 77,000 yuan), and use the medical insurance finance to advance the treatment expenses.
14. The death toll from the cable bridge collapse in Gujarat, India, has risen to 141
15. The man won a suite in Shanghai for taking care of the elderly living alone.
16. A 32-year-old man in Huai ‘an, Jiangsu, weighs 1kg of white wine a day: he almost dies of schizophrenia.
Health: 5.6% children in China suffer from diabetes. The data show that the prevalence rate of hypertension in Chinese children is about 14.5%, and it shows an upward trend with age. With the increasing incidence of hypertension, obesity and diabetes in children, the incidence of cardiovascular disease in China is also showing a trend of younger age. The doctor said that “big oil”, “big meat”, “high salt”, and various beverages with high sugar content all constitute some unreasonable factors in the child’s diet, and these factors are largely promoted The occurrence of high blood pressure, high blood sugar and obesity.