November 10, lunar October 17, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Ministry of Education: The Olympic English Contest and Hope Mathematics are illegal competitions and have been banned;
2. Tariff Commission: zero tariff treatment for products 98% tax items in 10 countries including Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Malawi, Sao Tome and Principe, Tanzania, the Republic of Uganda and Zambia;
3. Guangzhou: 2637 new cases were added on the 8th. Many districts strictly controlled the flow of personnel. Except Nansha, Conghua and Zengcheng districts, primary and secondary schools suspended offline teaching and carried out online teaching;
4. Zhengzhou: A number of banks have issued policies to postpone loan repayment, and some bank loans can be extended for up to one year. Korla, Xinjiang: A citizen who died after being sent to hospital from the cabin will be treated and the person responsible will be dealt with according to law;
5. The latest research: Reyanning mixture can promote the negative conversion of nucleic acid in asymptomatic and mild patients with Aomekiron;
6. The child was injured by his classmates. A parent in Nanjing came to slap a 5-year-old child and pushed down the old man. The boy’s mother was slapped: the child’s outer ear and face were bruised, and the grandfather’s right leg was fractured. Nanjing police: personnel employed for the hospital have been detained;
7. Taiwan media: The National Palace Museum in Taipei confirmed that there were 359 restoration records of cultural relics over the years, of which at least 250 were damaged into pieces;
8. Foreign Media: Putin will not attend the G20 summit next week and will be attended by the Russian Foreign Minister. The G20 summit is expected to be held in Bali, Indonesia, from November 15 to 16;
9. The market value evaporated by about US $700 billion (about 5 trillion RMB) during the year. Meta announced that it would lay off its 13%, that is, cut more than 11,000 employees and freeze recruitment until the first quarter of next year. Zuckerberg admitted: I am responsible for this;
10. Foreign media have exposed that “oil stealing habitual” U.S. forces have killed 25 people in an air raid on an Iranian oil convoy on the Syrian-Iranian border on the 8th;
11. Britain’s largest nurses’ union announced a large-scale strike on the 9th: it demanded a salary increase of 5%, with hundreds of thousands of workers all over Britain;
12, the United States mid-term elections are drawing to a close, the two parties in the Senate “battlefield” is still evenly matched. The Republican leader of the U.S. House of Representatives announced his victory in advance: “Pelosi will become a minority party and the Republicans will regain control of the House of Representatives”. Zelensky: Call on U.S. political unity to support Ukraine;
As of 19:00 Beijing time on the 9th, the Democratic Party has won 48 seats in the Senate and the Republican Party has won 47 seats; in the House of Representatives, the Democratic Party has won 188 seats and the Republican Party has 207 seats. To gain control of the House and Senate, 51 seats and 218 seats are required respectively. According to the New York Times, the two parties are almost evenly matched in the Senate, while Republicans are expected to win the House of Representatives.
13. Poland announced the expansion of military bases for the U.S. military, which will improve the logistical support capabilities of the U.S. military there in the future; Prime Minister of Sweden: All the conditions put forward by Turkey for Sweden’s “accession” will be met;
14. U.S. State Department: U.S. and Russia will hold talks on matters related to the arms control treaty; the U.S. delivered the “National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System” to Ukraine on the 8th “;
15. Russian media: Russia will increase military training courses in secondary schools from 2023; The Russian Ministry of Defense announced that it would withdraw its troops from parts of Kherson to the east bank of the Dnieper River. This place is the only major Ukrainian city completely controlled by Russia. The deputy governor was killed in a car accident that day;
[Weiyu] Don’t talk when you are angry, and if you say something, you will lose. Don’t do things when your heart is not smooth, and you will lose.