今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 11月10日
2022年11月10日 星期四 农历十月十七
Thursday, November 10, 2022, lunar October 17
1. From today to the 12th, there will be the first large-scale rain and snow weather in northern my country since this winter, affecting more than 20 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities.
2. National Bureau of Statistics: Consumer prices rose 2.1% year-on-year in October, while pork prices rose 51.8%.
3. Shanxi: The low-income recipients and extremely poor people who have been referred for the first diagnosis at the grassroots level are hospitalized in designated medical institutions, and the implementation of “diagnosis and treatment before payment”
4. Dongguan: The sales price of the new house signed by the developer online shall not be higher than the declared price, and the downward float shall not exceed 15%.
5. Jiuquan, Gansu: Two students were expelled from school when they went downstairs during home isolation. The Education Bureau responded that the punishment was improper and revoked.
6. Starting today, except for Nansha District, Conghua District and Zengcheng District, primary and secondary schools in Guangzhou will suspend offline teaching and carry out online teaching.
7. QS Asian University Ranking Released, Peking University Ranked First in Asia for the First Time.
8. China Internet Development Report 2022: The number of Internet users in China has reached 1.05 billion and the Internet penetration rate is 74.4%.
9. Starting from next month, 10 least developed countries, including Afghanistan, will be given zero-tariff treatment for 98% tax items.
10, China-Europe train (Zhongyu) China Zhengzhou-Russia Novosibirsk line opened.
11. TSMC will announce the construction of another large chip factory in the United States, with an investment of nearly US $12 billion.
12. The Russian Duma approved a consumption tax on sugary beverages for diabetes treatment-related projects.
13. Poland announced the expansion of military bases for the US military, which will improve the logistics support capabilities of the US military in the future.
14. Russia announced its withdrawal from parts of Kherson to the east bank of the Dnieper River.
15. Ukraine has set a precondition for peace talks with Russia: Russia will return all Ukrainian territory under its control.
[Wei Yu] There is no incurable pain, no sinking that cannot be ended, and all that is lost will return in another way.