November 9, lunar October 16, Wednesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Domestic large aircraft won another large order: 7 leasing companies placed orders, 300 C919 aircraft and 30 ARJ21 aircraft;
On November 8, 2022, Zhuhai, Guangdong, 2022 the opening ceremony of the Zhuhai Air Show, a domestic C919 large passenger aircraft. Visual china map
2.2022 Hurun Rich List: Zhong Sui Sui became the richest man in China again with 455 billion yuan, Zhang Yiming (245 billion yuan), founder of ByteDance, and Zeng Yuqun (230 billion yuan), chairman of Ningde Times, ranked second and third respectively;
3. Guangzhou: 198 new local cases and 2330 asymptomatic cases were added on the 7th. There were still sporadic infections in many places;
4. A teacher of Nanjing University was reported as “causing pregnancy and abortion of female students and plagiarizing papers”. The teacher involved was reported by many students for plagiarizing papers and academic corruption. Nanjing University responded: It is investigating and verifying;
5. Beijing: Taizhou and Majuqiao in Tongzhou District cancel the “double purchase restriction” of commercial housing “;
6, Zhang Ting Tao Hong and other suspected pyramid selling case hearing ends: investigators insist that it constitutes pyramid selling. Zhang Ting issued a response: I am waiting for a fair ruling. Online its agent double 11 is still selling more than 6 million, TST court secret is still in normal sales;On the afternoon of the 7th and 7th of the
, a major criminal case occurred in Shangzhou District, Shangluo City, Shaanxi Province, resulting in 7 deaths and 2 injuries. Due to a neighborhood dispute, the suspect committed suicide by jumping into the river;
8. Foreign media: In response to the US government’s export restrictions on China’s core chips, Nvidia introduced the A800 chip to the Chinese market, which can replace the A100 restricted by the US Department of Commerce;
9. Foreign media: Canadian Prime Minister accuses China of influencing elections in Canada and other countries by providing funds. china: not interested in canada’s internal affairs;
10, U.S. midterm election voting begins: two parties compete for control of Congress. The latest US poll: Biden’s approval rating drops to 39%; Trump Announces Major News on November 15;
11. British media: Britain’s nuclear submarine carrying Trident II submarine-launched ballistic nuclear missiles burst into fire and was forced to suspend its top secret mission;
12. Credit Suisse: 109 branches will be closed by February 14 next year and 9000 employees will be laid off by the end of 2025;
13. Foreign media: The European Union has proposed a new aid to Ukraine. The amount of crowdfunding is expected to reach 18 billion euros. Hungary opposes and makes it clear that it will not contribute. EU: Impose sanctions on 19 people including the Chief Justice of Myanmar’s Supreme Court. the eu has imposed five rounds of sanctions since the burmese military government came to power;
On the 6th local time, Zelensky and von der Lein sent messages on Twitter. Both sides mentioned that the EU will provide further financial assistance to Ukraine in 2023. Von der Lein wrote in the article, “We will propose a financial support plan for Ukraine in 2023 this week. The EU will always be on Ukraine’s side as long as necessary.”
14. Ukraine has decided to nationalize strategic enterprises such as Madasic, Zaporozhye Transformer Factory and Kremenchug Automobile Factory;
15. White House Press Secretary: If Russia attends the G20 summit, Ukraine should also attend. Ukrainian President’s Spokesman: Zelensky will attend the G20 summit in “some form” and will probably appear online;
[whispers] We fought all the way not to change the world, but to prevent the world from changing us.