November 7, lunar October 14, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The online registration and qualification examination of the national examination are over: a total of 2.5977 million people have passed the qualification examination of the employing unit, and the employment ratio is about 70:1;On the morning of the 2nd and 6th of the
, an explosion occurred when someone privately stored explosives in Tai’an, Shandong, causing 1 death and 1 serious injury. The suspect has been under control;
3, Guangzhou: 5 new local 1325 cases, including 1253 new cases in Haizhu District, Haizhu District individual citizens moved to control water horses, unauthorized out or delivery of materials, resulting in the overflow of the epidemic;
4. Zhengzhou: Deeply disturbed and deeply sorry, and will not seal the entire community indiscriminately due to individual outbreaks. Hohhot: No one is allowed to close the household door, lock the unit door and close the residential gate. If there is another lock, citizens can call 12345 to complain;
5. The whole line of Beijing Metro Line 22 was approved. Yanjiao only took 32 minutes to enter Beijing, benefiting Tongzhou, Chaoyang and Pinggu;
6. Astronomical Experts: On the 8th, Tianyu will “go online” for a total lunar eclipse, and most parts of our country can enjoy the “red moon”;
7. The top 20 GDP cities in the first three quarters are: Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Suzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Nanjing, Tianjin, Ningbo, Qingdao, Wuxi, Changsha, Zhengzhou, Foshan, Quanzhou, Nantong and Jinan;
On the morning of the 8th and 6th, a Tanzanian passenger plane crashed into a lake: 43 people on board, 26 of whom have been rescued, killing at least 3 people, and rescue work is still continuing;
9. Musk’s company announced the launch of a comprehensive test of the “super high-speed rail”: the speed may reach 965 kilometers per hour. Industry: There are still many challenges to technology landing;
on the evening of the 10th and 6th, a South Korean train carrying 275 people derailed in Seoul, injuring 31 people;
11. The United States and South Korea extended the air military exercise. Two US supersonic bombers flew over the peninsula to show their military strength. South Korean media: South Korean army found the track of North Korean military aircraft. The DPRK warned that “a sustained provocation is bound to be followed by a sustained counterattack”;
12. Mayor of Kiev: Kiev may have complete power, water, heating and communication. Citizens may consider temporarily moving out of the city;
Klitschkotuyuan Network, Mayor of Kiev, Ukraine
13. The Ukrainian army’s 1300 star chain terminals were delinquent and their request for British payment was rejected. It is estimated that the military will spend nearly US $0.4 billion on the service in the next 12 months;
14. US Media: Biden Administration Privately Encourages Ukraine to Negotiate with Russia. Zelensky: Reject! Unless Putin steps down. Putin: The willingness to negotiate will not change and need not be questioned;
15. Foreign media: Ukrainian rockets hit the gate of the dam of the Russian-controlled New Kakhovka Hydropower Station. Once the dam breaks, hundreds of thousands of nearby residents will be threatened and the Russian army and heavy equipment will be annihilated;
[whispers] what you want is not a brand-new beginning, what you want is action, thus turning to a brand-new ending.