今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 11月6日
2022年11月6日 星期日 农历十月十三
Sunday, November 6, 2022, lunar October 13
1. China successfully launched the Zhongxing 19 satellite, which can provide communication services for important trans-Pacific routes.
2, the Ministry of Education set up a university epidemic prevention and control complaint platform, accept online submission and telephone to reflect the problem clues.
3, arbitrarily expand the scope of travel restrictions, to silently seal the city instead of control, Zhengzhou and so on were named.
4. Heilongjiang Wuchang notified the incident of “ambulance sending patients home to sit on the ground”: without legal business procedures, three people were taken criminal compulsory measures.
5. Guangzhou: 31,000 people have been transferred in the past three days and are facing the most complex and severe epidemic in the past three years. The hidden transmission chain has not been completely blocked.
6. Yunnan: A one-time subsidy of 10 million yuan will be given to newly recognized national key laboratories.
7. Jiangxi proposes that new residential communities should ensure that fixed parking spaces 100% the construction of charging facilities or reserve installation conditions.
8. Teachers in many places were blasted by online classes: four or five people were insulted by opening wheat at the same time. At present, many platforms have already taken countermeasures.
9. Charged with violating labor laws, Twitter was subject to a class action lawsuit.
10. The drought in East Africa is severe, and hundreds of animals have died in Kenya’s wildlife sanctuary.
11. The Philippine inflation rate reached 7.7% in October, reaching a new high in nearly 14 years.
12. The total expenditure of the US mid-term election will exceed 16.7 billion US dollars, which will usher in the “most money-burning” election in history.
13. Russian media: Ukraine’s military has about 1300 “star chain” satellite terminals dropped due to unpaid payment.
14. The United States sent another US $0.4 billion to Ukraine. The aid list includes unmanned aerial vehicles and surface-to-air missiles, and tanks appeared for the first time.
15. About 2000 soldiers from the United States, Britain, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia began to hold military exercises in Poland.
[whispering] You run fast, and your ears are full of wind. Only when you run slowly can you hear gossip.