November 4, lunar October 11, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. China Rare Disease Conference in 2022: 45 kinds of rare disease drugs in China have been included in the national medical insurance drug list, covering 26 kinds of rare diseases;
2. It is emphasized that epidemic prevention cannot be controlled and restricted indiscriminately, let alone increased layer by layer;
3. Shanghai Housing Rental Regulations Solicit Comments: Regulate rental behavior and balance the rights and obligations of both parties. The lessor shall not terminate the contract by means of water and power outage; Haikou, Hainan: it is strictly forbidden for real estate brokerage agencies to sell Anju houses in violation of regulations;
4, Zhengzhou: 2 new positive cases 167 cases, this round of the epidemic by the foreign truck drivers in Zheng, has established a “12-hour chasing mechanism”. On the evening of the 3rd, large-scale supermarkets and convenience stores began to extend their business hours. Shantou: catering service units in the city have suspended food in the hall, and off-campus training institutions have suspended offline teaching;
5. Sources say Gome’s salary will be suspended: only employees will be given social security before the end of December, and no salary will be paid. Employee: This is a disguised form of forcing people to leave! Mr and Mrs Wong have cashed out HK $1 billion;
Recently, at the general meeting of Gome headquarters in Beijing’s pengrun building, Huang xiuhong, chairman of Gome, said: until the end of December, the company will only give employees social security and will not pay any more wages. Huang Xiuhong also added: In the medium and long term in the future, there is also uncertainty in the payment of wages. After the meeting, the company will issue a letter of commitment, and the employees can go to the supervisor to sign it. Some Gome employees said: This is a disguised form of forcing people to leave.
6. The results of the punishment for the damage of cultural relics in the Taipei Palace Museum were announced: two people were punished for negligence in operation; Taiwan media: The Taipei Palace Museum disclosed the number of cultural relics damaged, and the number of damaged ceramics sent for repair reached 359 over the years;
7. Canada requested three Chinese-funded enterprises to withdraw their capital from Canadian mining companies on the grounds of national security. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded: Urge Canada to stop unreasonable suppression of Chinese enterprises;
8. The first case of “super fungus” (commonly known as Candida auris) infection in Argentina has high drug resistance and fatality rate, which is mainly spread through contact with polluted environment or infected people. Diabetic patients, chronic diseases and immunocompromised people are at high risk of infection;
Data map: “super fungus” in a petri dish “. Figure/IC photo
9. South Korean military: North Korea launched another long-range missile and two short-range missiles on the morning of the 3rd. According to the analysis, the DPRK’s recent successive projectiles were in response to joint South Korean-US air exercises;
On March 24 this year, North Korea tested the “Mars Gun -17” intercontinental ballistic missile. Source: KCNA
10. Japan plans to deploy hypersonic missiles by 2030 to strengthen its counterattack and deterrence;
According to a report by Nikkei Asia on Thursday (November 3), Russia has changed the global security environment after its attack on Ukraine. Coupled with a series of missile tests by its opponents and increasing military threats, Japan hopes to strengthen its counterattack capability.
11, U.S. Federal Reserve: Raise the target range for the federal funds rate by 75 basis points to between 3.75% and 4 percent. This is the fourth time to raise interest rates by 75 basis points; the Bank of England raised the benchmark interest rate by 75 basis points to 3%, the largest in 33 years;
12. Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: More than 8000 mercenaries from 60 countries have arrived in Ukraine; International Atomic Energy Agency: There are no unknown signs of nuclear activities in Ukraine;
13. On the 3rd, South African police found 21 bodies in a mine in a small town in western Johannesburg. The police suspected that they were killed elsewhere and moved here;
14. On the afternoon of the 3rd, former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan was shot and injured in a parade. One gunman was killed and the other was arrested. The Pakistani Prime Minister condemned the attack;
15. On the 3rd, the Greek President arrived in Kiev and the air defense alarm sounded in Udo. The Russian Foreign Ministry summoned the British Ambassador to Russia: will show evidence of British involvement in the attack and warn that London’s move could lead to “dangerous consequences”; Russian media: the Russian side has information indicating that London has provided unmanned submarines to Kiev;
According to the latest report of RIA Novosti, the Russian Foreign Ministry issued a statement on summoning the British ambassador to Russia, saying that the information held by Russia indicates that London has provided Kiev with a certain number of unmanned submarines.
[Weiyu] You might as well be realistic. Read the book well first, do the job well first, and take good care of yourself first.