商业早报- 2022年10月31日 星期一 香港老牌旅行社康泰因资不抵债，母公司董事会同意启动自动清盘程序
Business Morning Post: Monday, October 31, 2022
1. Station B has released 49 national creation films, and the revenue of national creation works is expected to exceed 2 billion in 2022.
2. One-day sales of duty-free shops on Hainan Islands exceeded 0.7 billion yuan, a record high.
3, Hong Kong established travel agency Kangtai because of insolvency, the board of directors of the parent company agreed to start the automatic liquidation process.
4. Zhuhai: The traffic restriction measures for customs clearance places at Zhuhai-Macao Port are tentatively extended for another three months.
5. There are more than 8000 local cross-border e-commerce sellers in Xiamen, with a good development trend.
6. Jingdong 11.11 Book Pre-sale War Report Released, Pre-sale Order Amount Grows 200% Year on Year
7. The new iPad data cable cancels the E-Marker chip and reduces it to 60W, supports USB2.0 data transmission but does not support video transmission.
8. Hegang responded to the craze of moving to buy a house, with second-hand houses 4000 2000-3000 school district houses per square meter.
9. The black production chain behind the abuse of laughing gas can earn more than 2,000 yuan by selling a large can.
10.0.3 billion people are facing sleep disorders behind the fall of the sleeping teacher’s monthly package as high as 28888.
11. Sanya has issued a plan to build an international tourist resort with a total investment of more than 138.5 billion yuan.
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
1. In the Xinxiang WTT World Cup final 2022 men’s singles final, Chinese team player Wang Chuqin defeated Zhang Benzhihe 4-2 to win the men’s singles championship; in the Xinxiang WTT World Cup final 2022 women’s singles final, Chinese team player Sun Yingsha defeated teammate Chen Meng 4:3 to win the women’s singles championship
2. China has promulgated the Yellow River Protection Law, which will come into force on April 1, 2023.
3. A serious stampede occurred in the Itaewon area of Seoul, South Korea; the number of people killed in the stampede in South Korea rose to 154; news from the Chinese Embassy: 4 Chinese citizens have been killed in the stampede in Itaewon, Seoul; witnesses said that a nightclub owner refused to open the door without rescue; witnesses said that the South Korean police were insufficiently prepared; the President of South Korea announced that he had entered the national mourning period; most of the victims of the stampede in Seoul, South Korea, were women in their 20 s, the nationality of the foreign person killed has been confirmed
4. The newly revised Law on the Protection of Women’s Rights and Interests was reviewed and passed, clarifying that female employees shall not be restricted from promotion due to maternity leave and breastfeeding.
5. Shanghai Landmark Ancient Building-Shanghai Delin Apartment was auctioned by the 0.56 billion with a market evaluation price of 20%. The apartment was built in 1935.
6. Foreign media: Extreme high temperatures cost the world $16 trillion in 20 years
7. Explosion in a storefront in Ganzhou, Jiangxi Province killed more than 10 people. Emergency Management Bureau: Nearby residents have been transferred
8. Carry out special rectification of minors’ tattooing in many places. A shopkeeper in Shaanxi was filed with a civil public interest lawsuit.
9. The local government has sent a working group to Foxconn in Zhengzhou. Zhengzhou: No severe infection occurred in Foxconn factory area; Zhengzhou Foxconn Launches Registration of Employees’ Willingness to Return Home to Point-to-Point Transfer
10, Somalia continuous explosion! Car bomb attack 100 dead 300 wounded
11, this winter or the current triple La Nina event; for the first time in this century! There may be three consecutive La Nina winters in the northern hemisphere, twice since 1950