全国早报- 2022年10月27日 星期四 重庆拟规定不得遗弃饲养犬只，重庆拟规定携犬乘电梯主动避让他人
National Morning Post: Thursday, October 27, 2022
1. State Food and Drug Administration: The new version of the “Measures for the Administration of Drug Recall” will come into effect on November 1; The electronic registration certificate of medical devices will be fully implemented from November 1.
2. The outdoor marriage registration and certification center of Xianju County, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province, started trial operation and selected 5A Shenxianju Scenic Area
3. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs: At present, 1.135 billion mu of autumn grain has been collected nationwide, completing 86.9%, 2.2 percentage points faster than the same period last year.
4. Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security: 10.01 million new jobs were created in cities and towns nationwide in the first nine months.
5, China’s artificial heart patents over 800, magnetic levitation heart patents nearly 30.
6. The three departments jointly carry out special treatment for art examination and training: severely crack down on sexual assault and other illegal and criminal acts
7. Chongqing intends to stipulate that dogs shall not be abandoned. Chongqing intends to stipulate that dogs shall take the initiative to avoid others by elevator.
8. Jiangsu will include psychotherapy into medical insurance from November
9. Four departments have issued a clear document: the mileage of the national physical network will reach about 260,000 kilometers in 2025.
10, 15 provinces issued regulations on soil pollution prevention and control, fines up to 2 million yuan
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Ziyang, Sichuan: The man lost his memory accidentally and lost contact with his family for 23 years. When he found it, he was wandering with more than 100,000 yuan in cash.
12. In the second half of the 2022, the UGC examination will be postponed in many places: Ningxia, Qinghai, Henan, Xinjiang, Gansu, Inner Mongolia and other places have made it clear that the UGC examination (written examination) in primary and secondary schools will be postponed in the second half of the year
13. Taiwan’s first sea-crossing bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, is expected to open to traffic at the end of the month. It was originally scheduled to be completed in 2016, with a speed limit of 60 kilometers per hour and a total length of about 5.41 kilometers.
14, Putin personally command! Russian troops conduct training to deal with large-scale nuclear strikes; Putin: Russia’s trade restrictions with “unfriendly” countries will be extended to 2023
Health: Research says eating late increases the risk of obesity and eating early is healthier. Obesity afflicts billions of people around the world. While popular dietary advice is not to eat supper, few people pay attention to the effect of eating time of day on obesity. A new study shows that eating earlier may be healthier during the day, while eating later may increase the risk of obesity.