全国早报- 2022年10月25日 星期一 寒衣节 2023年国考明起开始报名，共计划招录3.71万人
National Morning Post: Cold Clothes Festival on Monday, October 25, 2022
1, the National Bureau of Statistics: the first three quarters of the national economy recovered to a good. According to preliminary calculations, the GDP in the first three quarters was 87026.9 billion yuan, calculated at constant prices, with a year-on-year increase of 3.0%, 0.5 percentage points faster than the first half of the year; the national urban survey unemployment rate in the first three quarters was 5.6% on average; the national per capita consumption expenditure in the first three quarters actually increased by 1.5%; the national per capita disposable income in the first three quarters actually increased by 3.2%
2. Registration will begin from the national examination in 2023, with a total of 37,100 people planned to be recruited.
3. The People’s Bank of China is scheduled to issue a set of 14 2023 panda precious metal commemorative coins on October 26.
4. Jinan: The traffic police of the convertible brand “Lu AD Several 8” came to the door and the store apologized.
On the evening of May and October 24, at 8: 00 p.m., 2022 Tmall double 11 officially opened for pre-sale.
6. China has established the first extremely deep underground laboratory with vertical rock coverage of 2400 meters.
7, China will establish a barrier-free environment construction law.
8. China will bid for the 2031 Women’s World Cup. China’s women’s football team will strive to 2023 the World Cup and 2024 the top eight Olympic Games.
9. Guangxi men’s double-color ball 0.219 billion donated 5 million and bought a total of 160 yuan lottery tickets.
10. Three Departments: Expand Government Procurement to Promote Green Buildings and Green Building Materials in an All-round Way
This morning paper was released regularly in advance during the day of the same day, so the content is only partial. Please go to the paid group to obtain all the complete contents of the day (the final final version in the evening). WX:385899330, I can be found by searching “Shenzhen Morning Post” online. Thank you
11. Over 10 million people across the country bear extreme commuting: some people take 3 hours one way, experts say or boost household consumption
12. Offshore RMB fell to 7.30 against the US dollar, hitting a new low and falling 1% in a day.
Health: Stand up after squatting for a long time, dizziness or stroke aura, do not stand up fiercely. Many people will feel dizzy when standing up after squatting for a long time, even seeing stars and fainting. According to the doctor, this is actually a normal phenomenon caused by the decrease of blood supply to the brain after the change of body position and the distribution of blood flow from top to bottom. If it occurs occasionally and recovers quickly, you don’t have to care, but if dizziness has not been relieved for a long time or even limb paralysis, accompanied by crooked corners of the mouth, slurred speech, etc., it may be a precursor of stroke, and you need to see a doctor immediately to screen for cerebrovascular disease and other risk factors. The doctor suggested that after squatting for a long time, hold your knees with both hands and get up slowly. Do not stand up suddenly.