November 1, the eighth day of the tenth lunar month, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: Continue to issue typhoon blue warning, “Nige” strengthened to typhoon level, is close to the coast of South China. From the 2nd to the 4th, there will be a new wave of cold air affecting most parts of our country, and the central and eastern regions will start the cooling mode;
2. The launch mission of the Mengtian Experimental Module of the Chinese Space Station was a complete success, starting the battle to end the construction of the Chinese Space Station;
3 and 7 departments: no endorsement for electronic cigarettes, drugs, etc., false or illegal endorsement should be resolutely punished to the stars themselves according to law, illegal and dishonest stars are strictly prohibited from carrying out advertising endorsement activities in disguised form through live broadcast and other means, and stars are not allowed to make recommendations and certificates for unused commodities. Ministry of Culture and Tourism: Performance Brokers Continue Education to Implement Time Record System;
4, Guangzhou: 30 new local 232 cases and asymptomatic 295 cases, the city suspended training institutions offline education and off-campus hosting. Personnel arriving in Guangzhou need to report in advance, and it takes 48 hours to get a nucleic acid negative certificate by plane and train. As of noon on October 31, 888 flights had been canceled on that day in Guangzhou, with an cancellation rate of 69.00%;On the morning of May and October 31,
, a residential building in Qijiang, Chongqing was suspected to have exploded. The cause of the accident is still under investigation;
6. GAC Fick filed for bankruptcy: the debt exceeded 8.1 billion yuan, the company’s deposits have been applied for freezing many times, and only 1861 vehicles were sold in the first half of the year;Since July and November of
, mainland residents have used smart endorsement equipment to travel to Macao, and the search volume of Macao air tickets has doubled;
8. Former President Lula defeated the current President Bosonaro and was elected as the new president of Brazil. He was 77 years old and was born as a worker. He once led Brazil to the top ten of the world economy. He was also sentenced to prison after leaving office. Experts: After Lula was elected, the amount of forest logging may drop by 90%;
Lula will formally take office as President of Brazil on January 1, 2023 for a four-year term.
9. The death toll from the collapse of the cable bridge in India rose to 141. Another 50 people were injured. Many people had jumped and ran on the bridge. At present, 9 people including the bridge contractor have been arrested. Local officials: Just after the renovation, it was opened without quality inspection. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Expresses condolences to the victims;
10. Philippines: Tropical Storm Nige has caused the death toll in the Philippines to rise to 101, with 63 people still missing and 1.8 million people affected nationwide;
11. Japan plans to set up a “Integrated Command”, Japanese media: in response to the possible outbreak of “mixed war”; Japanese media: the Japanese government plans to test the rare earth resources off Nantori Island;
12. South Korea’s stampede accident subsidy plan: pension 20 million won (about 102,000 yuan), funeral expenses up to 15 million won (about 77,000 yuan), and one-on-one assistance for the seriously injured; South Korea and the United States launched a joint air performance on October 31: more than 240 military aircraft participated in the exercise, and the number of attacks will exceed 1600;
13. The United States is preparing to deploy up to six B52 bombers capable of carrying nuclear warheads in Australia “against China”. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Increasing regional tensions; Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Poland’s “request” to become a “candidate country” for the deployment of US nuclear weapons on its own territory is disturbing;
14. After Russia suspended the implementation of the “grain transportation agreement”, Ukraine claimed that 218 ships were “blocked”. Russia claimed that it attacked Russian fleet drones or took off from grain transportation ships. Canada and Britain should bear the responsibility. The United States and Europe demanded Russia “change its decision”;
15. Foreign media: The air defense alarm sounded throughout Ukraine, key infrastructure in Kiev was attacked, and some areas were cut off from water and electricity. The Ukrainian Air Force said that the Russian army fired more than 50 cruise missiles at Ukraine this morning, “44 were shot down”;
[Weiyu] Life is not just about going to work and leaving work, but about living every day carefully and becoming what you want.