商业早报- 2022年10月23日 星期日 世界旅游业理事会（WTTC）：未来十年全球旅游将新增1.26亿个工作岗位
Business Morning Post: Sunday, October 23, 2022
1, in order to cut costs Amazon closed the online store Fabric.com.
2. The “Tmall double 11 Recruitment Season” was officially launched, with more than 80,000 businesses releasing 600,000 jobs.
3. Little Red Riding Book Announces double 11’s Play: No Pre-sale, 50% Less for Every Full 300 Across Stores
4. The first outbreak day of “Tmall double 11” Taute: On October 22, you can enjoy the four major rights and interests of free bill, 50% discount, 0 yuan trial and no threshold red envelope.
5. The Ministry of Education has carried out the 20th off-campus online training inspection and vigorously cracked down on the problem of illegal training by means of “one-on-one” chat.
6. Shanghai will implement the “doubling plan” of universities for the elderly, and encourage social forces to hold characteristic universities for the elderly.
7. World Tourism Council (WTTC): 0.126 billion new jobs will be added to global tourism in the next ten years
8. AI interviews in enterprises are controversial. At present, the results of preliminary screening interviews are not the final recruitment results.
9, stall for a whole year, Shopee reduced to cross-border e-commerce shrimp
1, scientists warn: climate warming or arctic virus spillover
2.10 countries and regions intend to bid for the 2036 Summer Olympics
3. A patient in India died after losing juice by mistake during blood transfusion.
4. China has become the country with the fastest air quality improvement in the world.
5. China will carry out manned lunar exploration
6. After submitting resumes, Chengdu women in Sichuan found HR was a roommate
7.113 WHO member states have recognized acupuncture and moxibustion, and 29 member states have formulated relevant laws and regulations for traditional Chinese medicine.
8. The amount of naked carp resources in Qinghai Lake has increased 42 times in ten years.
9. China’s water transport infrastructure is the largest in the world.
10. National Office on Aging: Organize and Carry out Nutrition Improvement Action for the Elderly in 2022-2025