October 31, the seventh day of the tenth lunar month, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, Zhengzhou Foxconn a large number of employees returned home on foot, Zhengzhou: Foxconn plant did not occur severe infection phenomenon, the overall epidemic is under control, has been stationed in a working group. Secretary of the municipal party committee: strictly control risk personnel, strictly prevent risk spillover. Many letters to local Foxconn employees in Zheng: those who return home need to report in advance. Foxconn responded: it will do a good job of point-to-point and orderly return home service for employees;
2. When a teacher of Nanjing University of Technology closed the school, when the “head of the delegation” asked for 10% kickbacks, it was exposed. The school responded that it had been dealt with seriously, there were inappropriate statements, and no trading behavior occurred;On the evening of
3 and 29, an explosion occurred in a store in Hubian Town, Jingkai District, Ganzhou City, Jiangxi Province, killing one person and injuring more than 10. Those who witnessed it: some shops evacuated customers and shouted “Don’t pay the bill”;
4. China’s anti-UAV system will be unveiled at the Zhuhai Air Show for the first time: integrating terminal anti-aircraft missiles, anti-aircraft guns, mini-missiles, net capture, lasers and other countermeasures;
5. The newly revised Animal Husbandry Law passed: engaged in breeding shall not dispose of sick and dead livestock and poultry at will;
6. World Meteorological Organization: A rare “triple” La Niña event may occur this winter. Or it will bring more cold air activity, and may cause extreme cold;
7. Foreign media: On the evening of the 29th, a stampede occurred at a concert held in Kinshasa, the capital of the Congo (DRC), killing 11 people, including 2 policemen;
8. India extended the sugar export limit until the end of October 2023. India is the world’s largest sugar producer and the second largest exporter after Brazil. The limit may push the global sugar price higher again. On the evening of the 30th, India’s first cable bridge collapsed five days after renovation, carrying more than 400 people when it broke, and more than 100 people fell into the river and were trapped;
9. Foreign media: Musk ordered company-wide layoffs in Twitter, and has asked managers to draw up a list of layoffs or 50% layoffs;
10. On the 29th, a car bomb exploded outside the Ministry of Education building in Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, causing at least 100 deaths and 300 injuries. The Somali “Al-Shabaab” claimed responsibility for the incident;
11. The second round of voting in Brazil’s presidential election begins. The former president and the current president will have a showdown today;
12. Foreign media: The European Union said it had frozen 90 Russians at least 17 billion euro assets or used them to compensate Ukraine. British media: Winter hasn’t started yet, Britain’s natural gas inventory is only 9 days, Germany’s 89 days, France’s 103 days and the Netherlands’s 123 days;
13, foreign media: the United States was exposed in Europe to accelerate the deployment of new nuclear bombs, Russia criticized the United States to lower the “nuclear threshold;
14. Russian media revealed that the commander of the Russian Central Military Region was dismissed, or was accused by Kadyrov because of the unfavorable war; Russia officially notified the UN Secretary-General to suspend participation in the Ukrainian food export initiative; Russian media: Russia included 11 British overseas territories in the list of unfriendly countries and regions;
Russian media said that recently, due to the poor performance of the Russian army in the conflict, Lapin has been widely criticized, including Kadyrov, the leader of the Chechen Republic. In early October, after the Russian army retreated from the city of Lehmann in the Donetsk region, Kadyrov criticized Lapin for being “incompetent” and said that if he could, he would demote Lapin to private. At the end of October, Kadyrov accused Lapin of letting the Ukrainian army break through the defense of the Russian front line.
15. The death toll in the stampede at Itae Hospital in Seoul, South Korea, rose to 154, including 4 Chinese citizens and 103 injured. More than 100,000 people gathered in this area to celebrate Halloween that day. Those who witnessed it: people who went downhill were tripped like dominoes, and people were stacked on five or six floors. The Korean government: a week of national mourning, Longshan District is set as a special disaster area;
[whispers] gentleness requires, but it is not a compromise. We must be strong in silence and unhurriedly.