October 30, the sixth day of the tenth lunar month, Sunday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: issued a yellow warning for strong winds at sea. Typhoon “Nige” will move into the South China Sea towards South China, with gusts of 10 to 11 in some sea areas. The north is facing rain, snow and strong winds to cool the weather; the Philippines: tropical storm “Nig” caused the death toll in the south to rise to 72, and the “Bangsamoro” Muslim Autonomous Region declared a state of disaster;
2. Special treatment of minors’ tattoo has been launched in many places across the country to curb the trend of younger tattoo. The first “ticket” has been issued and can be reported through 12345, etc;
3. Nanjing: 77 cases have been positive in this round of railway freight yard epidemic. The strain belongs to the Ormicjon variant strain (BA.5.2 evolution branch). Experts: The strain has infected 18 people with an average of 1 person. Fuzhou: Accelerate the promotion of social clearing, completely suspend food in the hall, and advocate home office. Minqing: For all nucleic acid personnel who refuse to participate without justifiable reasons, the report award is 300 yuan;On the morning of the 4th and 29th of the
, a fire broke out in Jinsheng Department Store on Jianning Road in Nanjing. Nanjing Fire: The building volume is large and the fire site load is large. It is trying its best to stop the fire. No casualties have been found yet;
5. Chengdu: 2022 Marathon Starts Registration, 30,000 People, November 20;
At 10: 00 on the 29th, the 2022 Chengdu Marathon officially started registration. The deadline for registration is 12: 00 on October 31.
6. China has successfully set up a “submarine experimental station”, which will realize long-term unmanned scientific research in the deep sea;
7. On October 30, Brazil will hold the second round of presidential elections. Polls show that Lula is 5 to 6 percentage points ahead of Bosonaro. Foreign media: If defeated, Bosonaro may not recognize the election results;
On October 30, local time, Brazil will hold the second round of presidential elections. Bosonaro, the current president and far-right politician, will face off against Lula, the former Brazilian president and left-wing politician. Two support polls released on October 27 showed that Lula maintained a 5-6 percentage point lead over Bolsonaro, but the latest poll results showed that the two candidates who entered the second round of voting The support gap has narrowed.
8. Mauna Loa, the world’s largest active volcano, is showing signs of eruption. The Hawaiian government has warned residents that the volcano accounts for 51% of the land area of Hawaii Island. Once it erupts, most of the island may be affected by it;
According to talmadge magno, director of the Hawaiian Civil Defense Agency, the Mauna Loa volcano accounts for 51% of the land area of Hawaii Island. Once it erupts, most of the island may be affected by it.
9, foreign media: the Federal Reserve or early November will announce another 75 basis points of interest rate hikes, successive rate hikes to the world’s abhorrence. British media: the Fed is to blame for the resentment, it should have responded earlier; Japanese media: Kishida nearly 72 trillion yen to stimulate the economy, in order to ease the impact of rising prices, or difficult to achieve the desired effect;
10. The Polish government announced the details of its World War II claim against Germany: over 9 trillion yuan, accounting for about 1/3 of Germany’s GDP. The German Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded: the war compensation matter has ended;
11. Disease Control in the United States: The US flu season hit ahead of schedule, and the number of hospitalizations is at a record high. As of October 22, at least 880,000 influenza cases have been confirmed;On the evening of
12 and 29, a stampede occurred in Itae Hospital in Seoul, South Korea. More than 50 people suffered cardiac arrest and 81 people had difficulty breathing, resulting in 2 deaths;
13. Trump Responds to Musk’s Acquisition of Twitter: Like him, but Will Not Return to Twitter. Twitter cannot succeed without me. Credit Suisse’s share price fell 20% overnight and suffered a huge loss 30 billion in the third quarter. It announced that it would lay off 9000 people and take a series of decisive actions;
14. Canada announced that it would continue to expand sanctions against Russia. The Russian ambassador responded: the new sanctions against Russia are only symbolic, and the Russian side will respond on the principle of reciprocity;
15. Russian Ministry of Defense: British Royal Navy officials participated in the “North Stream Incident”. Britain denies it. With the participation of British experts, Ukraine attacked the Black Sea Fleet ships on the 29th and decided to suspend the implementation of the agreement on the export of agricultural products from Ukrainian ports. Ukrainian officials said that four warships of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet exploded, including a frigate and a landing ship, and Russia has not yet responded. Russian media: The EU will train up to 15,000 Ukrainian soldiers, which will start in November for a two-year training period;
[Weiyu] What is out of reach is not ten years later, but before today. What is within reach is tomorrow. May I wake up and be a brand-new self.