October 28, the fourth day of the tenth lunar month, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Ministry of Commerce: China is in contact, communication and consultation with all members in accordance with the CPTPP accession procedures;
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China and Japan have not yet delimited the sea area east of Taiwan, and China does not accept the so-called “Japan’s exclusive economic zone” statement; Ministry of National Defense: Japan should fulfill its political commitment and not interfere in the Taiwan issue. Demands that the U.S. side stop arms sales to Taiwan and U. S.-Taiwan military ties;
3. Huawei: 5.5G has made three key progress and has the ability to collect all IOT;
4. Central Meteorological Observatory: Typhoon “Nig” No. 22 this year was generated, with an intensity of tropical storm level, and will enter the central and eastern South China Sea around 31;
5, so the day will drop the big responsibility to “is human” or “human”? The People’s Education Society responded: There has never been a “human” saying that since the text of Mencius’s “born in sorrow, die in peace” was included in 1961, the calendar set of textbooks and articles has always been “so the day will drop the big responsibility and become a person”. Netizen: I have been wrong for so many years;
6. Citizens in Hebei, Shandong, Shanxi and other places have witnessed UFOs. Experts: Highly Suspected Fire Meteor;
7. The extremist organization “Islamic State” said it launched an attack on the Tomb of Iran’s Lantern King, killing 15 people. Iranian President: Will respond to the “Islamic State” and will teach those who plan and carry out the attack a lesson;
8. Korean media: Li Zairong officially became the chairman of Samsung Electronics. He has served as the vice chairman for 10 years before. He was arrested for bribery. Samsung Electronics’ operating profit plummeted by 30% in the third quarter;
Lee Jae-yong (data map)
9. At a time of tension, the South Korean army held a large-scale joint landing exercise on the 26th. South Korean media: more than 6000 officers and soldiers were involved in the exercise, and pictures of the exercise were made public after 4 years. Foreign media: on the 26th, South Korea, the United States and Japan held consultations at the level of deputy foreign ministers. The United States urged North Korea to exercise restraint and said it was ready to talk to it unconditionally;
The South Korean Marine Corps conducted a large-scale joint landing exercise in Pohang, North Gyeongsang Province. (Visual China)
10, Germany 26 approved Chinese enterprises to take a stake in the port of Hamburg. Scholtz responded: good, and correct;
The German government approved COSCO’s stake in the Hamburg Port Container Terminal on the 26th. According to Reuters, German Chancellor Schultz responded on the 27th local time to the German government’s approval of the Chinese company COSCO to hold a 24.9% stake in the Hamburg port “Fudi” container terminal, stressing that Europe needs to ensure diversification of relations to avoid excessive dependence on a certain country. Reuters also said that Schultz believed that the decision to allow Chinese to take a stake in the port of Hamburg was “good,
11, U.S. media: a number of Republican bigwigs oppose Trump’s 2024 presidential election, split may be revealed;
The New York Post broke the news that after U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her House Democrats received more than $500,000 (about 3.6 million yuan) in campaign donations from U.S. media mogul Byron Allen, Pelosi introduced a media company acquisition agreement in October, and Allen was trying to block the agreement. Analysts believe that if there is an actual agreement between Pelosi and Allen, “it would constitute a bribe”.
12. Foreign media: The European Central Bank decided to raise interest rates by 75 basis points, the third time this year. This year, it has raised interest rates by 200 basis points. The inflation rate of the euro zone in September was as high as 9.9%;
13, Syrian media: the United States illegal troops in Syria to send another convoy to steal oil and food, the United States long-term theft of oil and food to aggravate the Syrian humanitarian crisis;
According to a report by the Syrian National News Agency on the 26th, the illegal US garrison in Hasakh province in northeastern Syria once again sent convoys to smuggle Syrian oil and wheat. This time, a U.S. military convoy of 22 oil tankers and trucks transported stolen oil and wheat to U.S. military bases in northern Iraq via illegal border crossings on the Syrian border.
14, U.S. media broke the news: the United States is speeding up the deployment of more precise tactical nuclear weapons to NATO bases in Europe; Pentagon: U.S. military successfully tested hypersonic weapon components; Russian media: Russian diplomats warned that if U.S. satellites are used in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict, they may become legitimate targets;
15. Foreign media: On the 27th, an important energy facility in Ukraine was attacked, and air defense sirens sounded throughout the territory on the same day. The director of the CIA made a secret visit to Ukraine in early October and met with Zelensky, saying that he would abide by his commitment to continue to support Ukraine and shared intelligence;
[Weiyu] Today is the same as the future, full of infinite possibilities! May we keep self-discipline and full of freedom, ride the wind and waves in the long river of time and live out our own splendor.