今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 10月25日
2022年10月25日 星期二 农历十月初一
Tuesday, October 25, 2022, the first day of the tenth lunar month
1. National Bureau of Statistics: GDP in the first three quarters was 87026.9 billion yuan, up 3.0% year on year.
2. The 2023 national examination will start today and will be written on December 4. It is planned to recruit 37,100 people.
3. The State General Administration of Sports and other four departments: China will actively bid for the 2031 Women’s World Cup.
4. Domestic refined oil prices rose for the 12th time in the year: 92 and 95 gasoline increased by 0.15 yuan per liter.
5. Hainan: Fully implement the electronic certificate of safety production license for construction enterprises and cancel the paper certificate.
6. Anhui plans to stipulate that the owners’ committee shall announce the deposit and use of special property maintenance funds at least once every six months.
7. The price of second-hand housing has fallen for 13 months in a row. In September, the price of new houses in first-tier cities changed from rising to falling for the first time.
8. Diving World Cup: China’s 8 gold and 4 silver finishes, ranking first in the medal table.
9. At a depth of 2400 meters, China has set up its first extremely deep underground laboratory to search for dark matter.
10. The onshore and offshore RMB exchange rates against the US dollar fell below the 7.26 and 7.30 levels respectively.
11. A South Korean passenger plane carrying 173 people dashed off the runway in the Philippines. The nose was seriously damaged and no one was injured.
12. After Tesla’s six consecutive increases, the price of all domestic models was reduced, and Model Y was reduced to less than 300,000 yuan, causing old car owners to be dissatisfied with their rights.
13. European Council: From 2024 onwards, mobile phones and other electronic devices within the EU will use Type-C charging interfaces uniformly.
14. To English, Indian Medical College will teach in Hindi from November. Modi: English is “a colonial relic with servile thinking”.
15. Former Chancellor of the Exchequer Sunak was elected, and Britain will welcome a new “post-80s” Indian prime minister.
[Microlanguage] Be sure to try something about life, otherwise it doesn’t know what to give you.